In the last court day before the holidays, Microsoft has put forth a motion that the AOL-Netscape merger documents should be made subject to discovery. The judge presiding over the antitrust case expects attorneys from both sides to come to an agreem...
PC World Business
BITS Computer Graphics has signed a distribution deal to carry Microtech's Iomega-approved Zip drive, the Mii Zip 100, which takes standard 100MB Zip disks
Installed Netscape Communicator lately? Feeling a little nagged by AOL Instant Messenger windows popping up? Here's how to get rid of it
The US Department of Justice has dusted off Bill Gate's videotaped testimony once again, the DoJ attempting to attack his credibility and the business practices of Microsoft
A Californian hardware company has filed a lawsuit against Microsoft asking for upwards of $US1 billion in punitive damages. The company alleges Microsoft stole its design for a user-friendly mouse that is now marketed and sold by Microsoft as the In...
The directors of OzEmail have agreed to accept MCI WorldCom's cash offer for the ISP and are recommending other shareholders do likewise in the absence of a higher bid
Under an alliance to be announced today, one of Japan's largest consumer electronics manufacturers could include Sun's Jini in future products
A developer has filed a lawsuit in the US, alleging that some of Microsoft's FoxPro and Visual FoxPro products are not year-2000 compliant
The judge in Microsoft's antitrust trial erupted in impatience yesterday at the company's cross-examination of a government witness, as the two sides grappled once again over the issue of browser-operating system integration
According to reports today, Oracle and Sun Microsystems' expected announcement will reveal a major Internet computing software tie-up involving a bundle of Oracle's database and Sun's Unix OS Solaris
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW