Calling America Online's $US4.2 billion agreement to purchase Netscape Communications a "seismic change" in the competitive landscape, Microsoft has urged the US Government to drop its antitrust case
PC World Business
Anybody walking by the Linux pavilion at Comdex last week couldn't fail to notice a lot of smiling faces: the booths of Linux vendors such as Red Hat Software and Caldera Systems were swamped with attendees eager to get information about the open-sou...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
A new Internet triumvirate has been formed, AOL annoucing it will acquire Netscape, and that it has formed a strategic alliance with Sun Microsystems to develop Internet devices. All are now downplaying suggestions that their union represents a new b...
Two new QuickCam models have been released in Australia, one catering for the professional market and the other primarily for video conferencing. Pricing starts at $199
AOL has confirmed it is in talks to buy Netscape, and according to press reports, Sun Microsystems may too be involved in the deal that could shift the balance of power in the online world. A Microsoft legal advisor meanwhile, says the pending deal t...
Retravision NSW has just launched a range of Intel-based PCs aimed at the budget-concious family market, prices starting at $1999 for a complete system
A Microsoft attorney sparred with the US Government's economics expert yesterday over the significance of a reported deal under which the world's largest online service, America Online, would purchase Microsoft's rival Internet browser maker, Netscap...
Extensible Markup Language (XML) in many ways augments Java; however, XML is also evolving into an object transport protocol that could undermine Java's claim as a does-all platform.
Toshiba has launched what it hopes will be on the wish list of every corporate road warrior, its Portege 3010 notebook.
Microsoft will roll out a comprehensive series of products and services in the first quarter of 1999 designed to help companies perform year-2000 remediation on their IT infrastructures.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- WD celebrates 10-year anniversary of My Passport with sleeker, more stylish models
- Seagate goes after small business market with new NAS devices
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC