Online stockbroker E*TRADE Australia has been given official certification to offer its customers completely automated order processing
PC World Business
The US Government in its antitrust case against Microsoft will call Java creator James Gosling to the witness stand next week, shifting the focus of the trial to Microsoft's alleged misuse of Sun's programming language, sources close to the case have...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Microsoft scores yet another settlement cheque -- Sydney stores of the Busiquip chain allegedly sold counterfeit Windows 95 software, a Microsoft lawsuit claimed
With Netscape in America Online's back pocket and Sun along for the ride, a new beast has been born. What will it mean to you? "AOL everywhere" is one guess
Calling America Online's $US4.2 billion agreement to purchase Netscape Communications a "seismic change" in the competitive landscape, Microsoft has urged the US Government to drop its antitrust case
Anybody walking by the Linux pavilion at Comdex last week couldn't fail to notice a lot of smiling faces: the booths of Linux vendors such as Red Hat Software and Caldera Systems were swamped with attendees eager to get information about the open-sou...
Two new QuickCam models have been released in Australia, one catering for the professional market and the other primarily for video conferencing. Pricing starts at $199
A new Internet triumvirate has been formed, AOL annoucing it will acquire Netscape, and that it has formed a strategic alliance with Sun Microsystems to develop Internet devices. All are now downplaying suggestions that their union represents a new b...
AOL has confirmed it is in talks to buy Netscape, and according to press reports, Sun Microsystems may too be involved in the deal that could shift the balance of power in the online world. A Microsoft legal advisor meanwhile, says the pending deal t...
Retravision NSW has just launched a range of Intel-based PCs aimed at the budget-concious family market, prices starting at $1999 for a complete system
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- North Korea reportedly blocks Facebook and Twitter
- FCC eyes new rules to protect consumers as voice networks transition to IP
- Startup Slack gets $120M infusion to kill email at work
- Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- Oracle's Larry Ellison isn't done building his legacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW