Iomega is recalling the external power supply units shipped with its 2GB Jaz drives. The units which have been found to be faulty affect up to 60 per cent of 2GB Jaz drives shipped since November last year
PC World Business
Microsoft has acknowledged a security flaw in its Windows NT operating system that could allow a person to access protected files on a workstation or even deny users access to a Windows NT server
Computer Associates has released to market a $9.99 Y2K-compliance test for PCs, which will be sold by retailers including Mobil Service stations
Analysts at an Asia-Pacific disk drive conference predict that standard desktop PCs will come with 80GB hard drives within two years. They also predict that by 2001, 3.5in disks will store 80GB and will cost the same as today's mainstream drives
Two PCs and one ISP account? StarTech's Internet Splitter may be just the thing for you . . .
A new Australian Web site is making the job of finding the best hardware deals on the Net just that little bit easier.
Intel has begun to issue a patch for some of its mobile Pentium II and mobile Celeron processors following the discovery that a bug lets servers obtain an identification number from them.
Microsoft is downplaying a report that it has stepped up negotiations with the US Department of Justice to settle its antitrust case
The new version of Netscape Communicator promises greater stability and security, says Netscape Communications, and brings enhanced chatting with an upgrade of AOL's Instant Messenger
Cable & Wireless Optus is making a concerted effort to push its Internet business launched last year, announcing a number of new pricing schemes and packages for families and small business
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The Good Guys take serious aim at ASX listing
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
- Cybercriminals are increasingly embracing a sophisticated business-model approach
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW