Just days prior to the release of Intel's new Pentium III processor and concerns over its unique identification serial number are widening. One German PC publication claims to have devised a method for activating and reading the serial number without...
PC World Business
US Internet auction house eBay and Australian company PBL Online have announced a partnership deal to bring a localised version of eBay's auction service to the Australian and New Zealand markets
Australia and Singapore will jointly work on 10 IT initiatives valued at $US29.2 million following the signing of a memorandum of understanding yesterday
A higher speed version of the Universal Serial Bus is on its way, Intel has announced at its developers forum this week. USB 2.0 will offer up to 10 or 20 times the speed of the current USB specification
Worldwide PC sales will overtake television sales in the year 2000, Intel executive vice president Paul Otellini has predicted. Citing various industry sources, Otellini said PC sales have already outstripped television sales in Australia, Canada, De...
A week ahead of Intel's Pentium III launch, and rival AMD has announced the release of the K6-III processor, the company's highest-performance x86 chip
Forced by the impossibility of importing US-made high level encryption software, one Melbourne-based company has sought the assistance of Wollongong University to develop a 168-bit encryption tool
It gained huge popularity as a free beta over the last couple of years, but instant messaging app ICQ is set for a commercial reinvention this week. At the request of parent company AOL, ICQ is to be launched as a "next-generation communications port...
AMD has found the support of another PC vendor with Gateway announcing plans it will ship value-priced PCs incorporating AMD processors
More than 50 potential witnesses have been listed this week in the lead-up to Intel's antitrust trial debut -- set for early next month
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia