Trend Micro has released a new antivirus product to protect NT 4.0 networks from malicious Java and ActiveX code downloaded from the Internet
PC World Business
More than 50 potential witnesses have been listed this week in the lead-up to Intel's antitrust trial debut -- set for early next month
Legislation that is hoped to encourage the sharing of Y2K information between companies was passed by the Senate yesterday. Dubbed "Good Samaritan" law, it offers some legal protection to businesses who make Y2K-readiness disclosures
IBM and Red Hat Software have struck a deal to offer Red Hat's version of the Linux operating system with IBM servers and PCs
Lexmark has launched a new Jetprinter, priced at $349 and offering "true 1200 x 1200dpi resolution," according to the company
Seen the Pentium III ads on TV yet? How could you miss them? Well you haven't seen anything yet -- the company is planning to spend around $US300 million on the marketing blitz. This week: a preview event featuring 200 IT vendors who have optimised t...
Speech Markup Language -- a new language that enables Web site developers to add interactive speech capability to Web pages has been developed by IBM, the company revealed today.
Office automation company Ricoh has launched a new digital copier that offers 65ppm printing plus the option of "tandem copying" -- linking two copiers together to create a 130ppm printer.
Presenting evidence in court today, the US DoJ has alleged that Microsoft attempted to divide the personal finance software market with Intuit.
Come mid-March and Compaq will be releasing a new palm-size PC -- this time featuring a colour screen and up to 16MB memory.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW