You may have heard it's Presidents Day in the US, but you may not have heard it's also "Windows Refund Day" -- hundreds of open source users are reportedly approaching Microsoft for their money back. They say they haven't used the Windows OS, which c...
PC World Business
Get ready -- a better and faster Internet is in the works. Internet2, a project which is expected to help dramatically improve the Internet, will see its first major step in the launch of a US-based network this month. Called Abilene, the high-speed ...
First it was the Internet microwave, now it's the Internet fridge -- Electrolux is planning to show off its new "Screen Fridge" in Europe next week. The new fridge lets users send e-mail, scan bar codes and surf the Net.
Macromedia next week will announce a new version of its Fireworks Web graphics production tool. Fireworks 2 includes new features to bring more productivity to graphics professionals, company officials said.
Intel has turned the crank again, and this month will release its latest microprocessor -- the Pentium III (code-named Katmai). The first of the new CPUs will run as fast as 500 MHz, and tests by the PC World Test Centre rank PIII-powered systems as ...
Siemens AG and Motorola yesterday said their semiconductor joint venture had reached a milestone, producing the first fully-functional chips on 300-millimeter wafers.
Lost & Found claims to be able to recover lost data. But does it deliver? We put PowerQuest's new application to the test.
A shareholders plan will be adopted by Corel to be used in the event of a takeover attempt, the company announced today. This follows rumours, which both companies have denied, that Adobe is planning a hostile takeover of the Canadian software compan...
Canon has announced price cuts to three of its peripherals -- two Bubble Jet printers, which are now both under $300, and one scanner, which has dropped to under $200.
Anabelle Bits is now distributing a new 21in CRT monitor from Cornerstone Peripherals. Aimed at professional users in industries such as CAD and graphic design, the p1700 comes from Cornerstone's "Professional Level" range.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC