The ICSA and the Antivirus Product Developers Consortium this week issued a bulletin about the CIH 1.2 virus, which is scheduled to trigger on April 26.
PC World Business
The US Department of Justice has approved America Online's proposed acquisition of Netscape Communications and AOL's related strategic alliance with Sun Microsystems, according to a brief statement released by the DOJ.
Compaq won't let its apparent earnings shortfall slow it down. That was the message Eckhard Pfeiffer, the company's president and CEO, gave at the Compaq Innovate Forum which is being held in the US this week. Pfeiffer launched NonStop e-business ---...
NEC today launched two new series of notebooks and desktop PCs -- the Versa LX notebook series and the ValueMate A6000T PC series, which is based on Intel's Pentium III processor.
Iomega is recalling the external power supply units shipped with its 2GB Jaz drives. The units which have been found to be faulty affect up to 60 per cent of 2GB Jaz drives shipped since November last year
Microsoft has acknowledged a security flaw in its Windows NT operating system that could allow a person to access protected files on a workstation or even deny users access to a Windows NT server
Computer Associates has released to market a $9.99 Y2K-compliance test for PCs, which will be sold by retailers including Mobil Service stations
Analysts at an Asia-Pacific disk drive conference predict that standard desktop PCs will come with 80GB hard drives within two years. They also predict that by 2001, 3.5in disks will store 80GB and will cost the same as today's mainstream drives
Two PCs and one ISP account? StarTech's Internet Splitter may be just the thing for you . . .
A new Australian Web site is making the job of finding the best hardware deals on the Net just that little bit easier.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW