Seen the Pentium III ads on TV yet? How could you miss them? Well you haven't seen anything yet -- the company is planning to spend around $US300 million on the marketing blitz. This week: a preview event featuring 200 IT vendors who have optimised t...
PC World Business
Speech Markup Language -- a new language that enables Web site developers to add interactive speech capability to Web pages has been developed by IBM, the company revealed today.
Office automation company Ricoh has launched a new digital copier that offers 65ppm printing plus the option of "tandem copying" -- linking two copiers together to create a 130ppm printer.
Presenting evidence in court today, the US DoJ has alleged that Microsoft attempted to divide the personal finance software market with Intuit.
Come mid-March and Compaq will be releasing a new palm-size PC -- this time featuring a colour screen and up to 16MB memory.
You may have heard it's Presidents Day in the US, but you may not have heard it's also "Windows Refund Day" -- hundreds of open source users are reportedly approaching Microsoft for their money back. They say they haven't used the Windows OS, which c...
Get ready -- a better and faster Internet is in the works. Internet2, a project which is expected to help dramatically improve the Internet, will see its first major step in the launch of a US-based network this month. Called Abilene, the high-speed ...
First it was the Internet microwave, now it's the Internet fridge -- Electrolux is planning to show off its new "Screen Fridge" in Europe next week. The new fridge lets users send e-mail, scan bar codes and surf the Net.
Macromedia next week will announce a new version of its Fireworks Web graphics production tool. Fireworks 2 includes new features to bring more productivity to graphics professionals, company officials said.
Intel has turned the crank again, and this month will release its latest microprocessor -- the Pentium III (code-named Katmai). The first of the new CPUs will run as fast as 500 MHz, and tests by the PC World Test Centre rank PIII-powered systems as ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Google's DeepMind A.I. can slash data center power use 40%
- Chinese $1.2B deal for Opera crumples
- How to build a strong employee referral culture
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW