The Intel PIII privacy saga continues: following news that hackers have worked out how to disable a software fix issued by Intel, Symantec has developed software to protect that fix.
PC World Business
Sending e-mail messages over the Internet may take a new twist by early next year, when users will be able to send e-mails and files, not to another PC, but directly to someone else's printer.
The most recent release of Internet Explorer -- version 5 -- will hurt Microsoft's defense in its antitrust trial, says a DoJ representative.
The mouse will not only survive the widespread industry interest in voice recognition, but will continue to evolve, according to the CEO of Logitech -- the company which later this year will launch a "Force-Feedback" mouse.
A new keyboard from Honeywell offers users the ability to program its "hot buttons" for one-touch Internet connection and CD controls among other things.
Senator Richard Alston today announced plans for the Australian Government to crack down on Internet porn and "highly offensive" Internet content
Answering criticism about how few applications have been proved compatible, Microsoft accelerates efforts to check
Hanimex is set to release a new $299 digital camera on April fools day, featuring a choice of three "fashionable" colours and a compact design, the company says
The wait is finally over. The latest incarnation of Microsoft's Web browser is leaner, meaner (and smaller) than its controversial predecessor.
Intel today launched the Pentium III version of its Xeon chip with a clock speed of 500MHz
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Judge paves the way for British hacker's extradition to US
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Banks find big innovation payoff in hackathons
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW