The judge in Microsoft's antitrust trial erupted in impatience yesterday at the company's cross-examination of a government witness, as the two sides grappled once again over the issue of browser-operating system integration
PC World Business
A developer has filed a lawsuit in the US, alleging that some of Microsoft's FoxPro and Visual FoxPro products are not year-2000 compliant
According to reports today, Oracle and Sun Microsystems' expected announcement will reveal a major Internet computing software tie-up involving a bundle of Oracle's database and Sun's Unix OS Solaris
Under an alliance to be announced today, one of Japan's largest consumer electronics manufacturers could include Sun's Jini in future products
The CEOs of Oracle and Sun Microsystems are to make an announcement in the US today, billed as an "industry shaping software deal"
Year 2000 experts from more than 130 United Nation member countries convened in New York last Friday for the UN's first international conference on the year 2000 problem. And by all accounts it was a successful and frank discussion of Y2K preparednes...
A Princeton University computer scientist is to testify in the US vs. Microsoft antitrust trial today, aiming to show how he safely removed Internet Explorer from Windows 98
A US electronic greeting card company is suing Microsoft on charges that the software giant is out to destroy the company's business
James Gosling, the creator of the Java programming language and a Sun Microsystems vice president, has in court defended the Java development process as a "community" effort that Microsoft ultimately violated.
Some 120 United Nations member countries are set to meet for the organisation's first international conference on the year 2000 problem.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC