Corel has settled a copyright infringement lawsuit brought against it by graphics software rival Micrografx, which charged Corel with infringement of its intellectual property rights
PC World Business
Impulse 98 -- a 48 hour non-stop gaming championship will be held in Melbourne this weekend, with 320 gamers anticipated to battle it out for national titles
Hewlett-Packard is looking beyond the PC and planning to make networked devices that will enable people to hook into the "information utility" of pervasive computing, the company's CEO announced yesterday
The next generation of 3Com's Palm device -- the Palm VII -- will include wireless capabilities that allow users to download information from Internet sites and send and receive e-mail messages
Bill Gates attacked the US Government antitrust lawsuit against his company, calling it a mistake because the Windows operating system's dominance in the PC market is not assured and faces challenges
James Gosling, the creator of Sun Microsystems' Java programming language has conceded under cross-examination that there are "certain tasks" that are not optimised by the cross-platform language
Intel's recent announcement that it is buying iCat, an electronic-commerce software and services company, makes more sense than it might seem -- when e-commerce takes off, so will PC buying, Intel hopes
EquityCafe, the Australian Web site for share investors, has launched an online sharemarket game with a grand prize of $1 million
The CEO of AOL has pledged his support for Netscape's mozilla.org, saying the open source group of the company will remain autonomous
The US Government returned to a back-to-basics strategy in the Microsoft antitrust case, attacking Windows operating system pricing while reinforcing its argument that competition in the operating system market is impossible
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC