Gateway has announced new PC configurations incorporating Intel's latest Celeron processor, the 433MHz, which was launched yesterday.
PC World Business
A breakup of Microsoft into smaller companies is "not on the radar screen" Bill Gates has said at a conference in Miami. The CEO of Microsoft says such speculation is "really inappropriate".
The latest release of Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser has met with criticism from competitor Netscape Communications -- too big, too desktop-centric and lacking standards support, claims a white paper from the vendor.
A new product from Caere enables users to auto-generate HTML pages from paper documents via OCR and a new technology called LSR.
The Intel PIII privacy saga continues: following news that hackers have worked out how to disable a software fix issued by Intel, Symantec has developed software to protect that fix.
Sending e-mail messages over the Internet may take a new twist by early next year, when users will be able to send e-mails and files, not to another PC, but directly to someone else's printer.
The most recent release of Internet Explorer -- version 5 -- will hurt Microsoft's defense in its antitrust trial, says a DoJ representative.
The mouse will not only survive the widespread industry interest in voice recognition, but will continue to evolve, according to the CEO of Logitech -- the company which later this year will launch a "Force-Feedback" mouse.
A new keyboard from Honeywell offers users the ability to program its "hot buttons" for one-touch Internet connection and CD controls among other things.
Senator Richard Alston today announced plans for the Australian Government to crack down on Internet porn and "highly offensive" Internet content
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCService ManagerACT
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- CCFIS Connex DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager l Business Focused l Telco Activations - Pennant Hills locationNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCTester (6 month contract) FinanceNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD