If you were looking for one event this year that generated a plethora of interesting, funny and scathing comments, you need to look no further than the ongoing US Government antitrust trial brought against Microsoft.
PC World Business
Microsoft has begun the process of appealing a preliminary injunction awarded to Sun Microsystems in its Java technology lawsuit against the software maker
In the last court day before the holidays, Microsoft has put forth a motion that the AOL-Netscape merger documents should be made subject to discovery. The judge presiding over the antitrust case expects attorneys from both sides to come to an agreem...
BITS Computer Graphics has signed a distribution deal to carry Microtech's Iomega-approved Zip drive, the Mii Zip 100, which takes standard 100MB Zip disks
A Californian hardware company has filed a lawsuit against Microsoft asking for upwards of $US1 billion in punitive damages. The company alleges Microsoft stole its design for a user-friendly mouse that is now marketed and sold by Microsoft as the In...
The US Department of Justice has dusted off Bill Gate's videotaped testimony once again, the DoJ attempting to attack his credibility and the business practices of Microsoft
Installed Netscape Communicator lately? Feeling a little nagged by AOL Instant Messenger windows popping up? Here's how to get rid of it
The directors of OzEmail have agreed to accept MCI WorldCom's cash offer for the ISP and are recommending other shareholders do likewise in the absence of a higher bid
The judge in Microsoft's antitrust trial erupted in impatience yesterday at the company's cross-examination of a government witness, as the two sides grappled once again over the issue of browser-operating system integration
A developer has filed a lawsuit in the US, alleging that some of Microsoft's FoxPro and Visual FoxPro products are not year-2000 compliant
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT