Yahoo! launches a new version of its To-Go service, expanding it to include search, news and finance information.
PC World Business
In response to privacy concerns over a processor serial number that is burned into Pentium III chips, IBM said it will disable the ID feature in the Pentium III computers it sells.
The takeover of Australia's largest internet service provider, OzEmail, by telecommunications carrier, MCI WorldCom, has finally taken place.
US Internet auction house eBay and Australian company PBL Online have announced a partnership deal to bring a localised version of eBay's auction service to the Australian and New Zealand markets
Just days prior to the release of Intel's new Pentium III processor and concerns over its unique identification serial number are widening. One German PC publication claims to have devised a method for activating and reading the serial number without...
Australia and Singapore will jointly work on 10 IT initiatives valued at $US29.2 million following the signing of a memorandum of understanding yesterday
A higher speed version of the Universal Serial Bus is on its way, Intel has announced at its developers forum this week. USB 2.0 will offer up to 10 or 20 times the speed of the current USB specification
Worldwide PC sales will overtake television sales in the year 2000, Intel executive vice president Paul Otellini has predicted. Citing various industry sources, Otellini said PC sales have already outstripped television sales in Australia, Canada, De...
A week ahead of Intel's Pentium III launch, and rival AMD has announced the release of the K6-III processor, the company's highest-performance x86 chip
Forced by the impossibility of importing US-made high level encryption software, one Melbourne-based company has sought the assistance of Wollongong University to develop a 168-bit encryption tool
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft revives free Windows 10 upgrade for SMBs
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior IT ManagerVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Support ConsultantVIC
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikview, SalesforceNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW