Everybody likes the look of desktop digital flat-panel displays, but connecting one to your PC can get confusing.
PC World Business
The Victorian Government has publicly released its Y2K state of readiness, in accordance with a national agreement reached last year.
In the midst of settlement talks with the US DoJ, Microsoft has reorganised into five new divisions focused on customer groups. Microsoft president Steve Ballmer denies though that the company is anywhere near breaking up.
A copycat virus similar to Melissa -- the e-mail virus which started wreaking havoc on Friday -- has been discovered by Network Associates. Dubbed Papa, the new virus is believed to be even more dangerous than its predecessor.
A crippling and embarrassing virus dubbed "Melissa" is circulating countless e-mail in-boxes around the globe this week causing major corporations touched by the virus to halt all out-going e-mail.
The Internet, Real Networks and a Dutch service provider have come to the aid of a Belgrade-based radio station that was shut down last Wednesday by Yugoslavian authorities.
Intel wants to outfit its PIII users for a "rich and rewarding" Internet experience. The chipmaker today launched the Intel WebOutfitter service, the company's first dip into the Internet service arena.
Microsoft has announced it will release a tool within a week to delete an Windows 98-generated ID number from users hard drives.
The Web is still too complex, too inefficient, and not private enough, says its inventor: Tim Berners-Lee. Ten years after he invented the Web, Berners-Lee is pushing for a new standard to improve its indexing capabilities.
The US DoJ and state attorneys general will meet with Microsoft next week to discuss the company's offer to settle its antitrust case. Details about the negotiations have not been released, the DoJ saying it will keep tight-lipped on the matter.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTFinancials ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FTProject AnalystACT
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD