Intel has announced it is giving a royalty-free license for its Pentium processor design to the US Government, which will custom-make chips for space and defense use
PC World Business
Microsoft said today it has identified "minor year 2000 issues" in its Windows 98 operating system which under certain circumstances can cause the wrong date to be displayed after December 31, 1999
Nine months after Netscape released the Communicator source code to the public domain, and the company has unveiled a developers' preview release called Gecko. Its unprecedented speed and size clearly indicate the directions Netscape's flagship prod...
Microsoft has released a new version of its Java Virtual Machine for Windows and Internet Explorer, to comply with the court order delivered last month in Sun's Java lawsuit against Microsoft
If Bill Gates knew his videotaped deposition would be shown during the US Government's antitrust trial against his company, he would have done it differently. Gates said he might have smiled more and asked for a better camera
The US has persuaded 32 countries including Australia to permit tightened control of their export of encryption software, under the Wassenaar Arrangement
While the US Semiconductor Industry Association is distancing itself from the looming year 2000 crisis, it has acknowledged that a "small percentage" of semiconductors could be sensitive to the date change
The NSW minister for Fair Trading, Jeff Shaw, has released a series of recommendations for the cleaning up of the PC retail industry, calling on an industry code of conduct and education campaigns for buyers
French smart-card manufacturer Gemplus SA will start production of smart cards in Australia early next year in a partnership with Australian company Leigh-Mardon
So you're watching Judge Judy and just can't decide whether Walter really did pay Mrs Krebopple for the two weeks' rent she says he owes her -- what do you do? Download CourtLogic -- a software program based on mathematical formulas that'll scientifi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC