Ericsson launches infrared modem
PC World Business
Speculation runs wild on Microsoft case
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
IPIX enters market with 360 degree digital photography kit
US DoJ, 20 states file suits against Microsoft
Easy Web graphics with NetGraphics Studio
Reaction to latest Microsoft antitrust suit
Canon releases laser network printer
New Director upgrade to be released
Micrografx announces enterprise graphics solution
Toshiba cuts notebook prices
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Screen size matters to Apple fans in line for the iPhone 6
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Sony releases SmartEyeglass developer kit
- Qualcomm hopes to attract developers with mobile TV and digital glasses SDKs
- iPhone 6 expected to fetch over $3,000 in China's grey market
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.