The CEO of AOL has pledged his support for Netscape's mozilla.org, saying the open source group of the company will remain autonomous
PC World Business
EquityCafe, the Australian Web site for share investors, has launched an online sharemarket game with a grand prize of $1 million
Intel's recent announcement that it is buying iCat, an electronic-commerce software and services company, makes more sense than it might seem -- when e-commerce takes off, so will PC buying, Intel hopes
The US Government returned to a back-to-basics strategy in the Microsoft antitrust case, attacking Windows operating system pricing while reinforcing its argument that competition in the operating system market is impossible
easymail -- the low-cost e-mail service Telstra has been piloting in Tasmania has now been officially launched across Australia , making e-mail as cheap as a phone call
National Semiconductor has announced it has developed an integrated circuit that squeezes virtually all of the electronics needed for a colour image scanner onto a single silicon chip smaller than a thumbnail
The Linux operating system could wind up being the biggest threat to Microsoft's Windows NT platform but before that happens, Linux will cannibalise the Unix market, Marc Andreessen, co-founder and executive vice-president of products at Netscape Com...
Has the AOL/Netscape deal pulled the rug out from under the US DoJ's antitrust suit? Or will it have a different effect?
High-speed Internet access will reach regional Australia in December thanks to an OzEmail/AUSTAR trial using the latter's pay-TV satellite network
A new 56K data/fax/voice modem has been launched by D-Link, pricing starting at $147
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT