Microsoft wants a federal court to invalidate part of a 1986 law that it alleged has been abused by the government when authorities demand customers' data.
PC World Business
TPG will deliver high-speed connectivity to I-MED Network under a deal announced today by the two companies.
Telco and tech firms spent more than $U31bn on startups related to the Internet of Things (IoT) between 2011 and 2015, according to new research from Ovum.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has changed its view of the potential impact the Trans-Pacific Partnership will have on the nation’s intellectual property regime.
Verizon and the city of Boston today unveiled a US$300 million fibre optic cable replacement of copper cable throughout the city over the next six years.
Call it one-stop shopping. Project Madeira is aimed at all the businesses that can't afford enterprise-class applications, offering scaled-down versions within Outlook.
Skype for Business updates its Android and iOS apps, bringing some useful upgrades to both platforms. But Microsoft is limiting the upgrades to Office 365 subscribers.
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
...and New Zealand continues to be their top target for ransomware and social media scams.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT