The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
PC World Business
Despite the rising popularity in digital transformations, one college professor says his students want no part of the CIO role, let alone IT.
Next time you try to schedule a meeting with someone and an assistant named Amy or Andrew Ingram sets up the logistics, here's a pro tip: You may be chatting with a robot.
In the past few weeks, North Carolina and Mississippi have adopted laws enabling businesses to discriminate against gays and transgender people by those who say serving them would infringe on their religious beliefs. Some large tech companies have co...
It’s been a busy couple of weeks in the IaaS cloud market with Google and Microsoft both making big pushes to unseat Amazon Web Services. We caught up with Amazon’s Cloud Strategy GM Matt Wood to discuss how machine learning, real-time analytics and ...
Google and Rackspace are designing a server based on IBM's upcoming Power9 processor, a sure sign that Intel is no longer the only game in town for cloud service providers.
Microsoft toolset for monitoring corporate data in third-party cloud apps is now available for all customers.
Westpac CIO, David Curran, predicts that more partnerships between big banks and smaller fintech startups will help to drive a new innovative working model.
Taking on guardianship of the Star Wars franchise is not for the light-hearted, nor is it something that comes along every day. Walt Disney’s local CMO, Gavin Ashcroft, shares how the local team worked in advance of the launch of the Star Wars franc...
Nvidia's fastest GPU yet, the new Tesla P100, will be available in servers next year, the company said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW