iiNet founder and former CEO, Michael Malone, has joined the NBN board, filling a vacancy left Internode co-founder, Simon Hackett, who resigned to focus on his involvement in ASX-listed company, Redflow Limited.
PC World Business
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Patent trolls have proven a big enough problem to attract White House attention, but there's been little consensus on how to stop them. A new tool from artist and engineer Alexander Reben aims to bring algorithms into the picture.
Robots may not be coming for your job, but they are expected to move into the workforce over the next 10 to 20 years.
Chip giant Intel has announced it will reduce its global workforce by “up to” 12,000 staff – or an approximately 11 percent of all workers at the company. Clearly it’s not all plain sailing for Intel as the business plans to realign its focus away fr...
Organisations in Australia do not consider recruiting millennials a significant focus of their organisation despite experiencing a skills shortage around new technology and systems.
So you have a startup and your excitement is hard to contain.You have a novel concept and are in the process of building it out.To get to this juncture you have used your own funds plus monies from friends and family.
A mix of enterprising skills and digital literacy skills are the most critical skills young Australians will need for the jobs of the future, according to the professional association for Australia’s ICT sector, ACS.
Uber and Twitter significantly expanded their attempts to influence members of congress through political lobbying in the first three months of this year.
If a television ad ran for less than a second, without sound, and was partly or completely obscured on the screen, you could safely assume the advertiser would want their money back.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC