The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a product safety recall for Sony’s VAIO Fit Multi-Flip 11A hybrid laptop. The specific models in the recall are the SVF11N18CGP and SVF11N18CGS, and it concerns users who purchased ...
PC World Business
In one of the more entertaining printer surveys we’ve seen recently, HP polled 1051 office workers in 2013 to find out ‘how Australians use their printers’. The research, conducted online by Lonergan Research, came out with all sorts of interesting n...
Inkjet technology isn’t often the go-to choice for big businesses looking to get things done quickly and efficiently, but HP wants to change that with its new Officejet Enterprise Colour MFP X585. It’s said to be able to print twice as fast as a comp...
Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
After two years of research and development, Dell has come out with a fully rugged Latitude notebook that’s designed for use in field work where normal laptops might not be able to survive.
Seagate launched the Backup Plus Fast, a portable 4TB drive with improved transfer speeds, and the Backup Plus, the slimmest 2TB portable drive on the market. The event was held at Eastern Creek Raceway to drive the point these new storage drives are...
Lenovo has issued a recall in Australia and worldwide for lithium-ion batteries that were sold in laptops, or sold as options, between October 2010 and April 2011.
Microsoft officially announced Microsoft Office for iPad on Thursday, pushing Microsoft's office suite onto the most popular tablet in the market.
ASUS will be releasing its first Chromebox model in early April in Australia. It will be the first of three models, with next month's version being based on an Intel Celeron CPU, while a Core i3 version will be available from late May.
Vodafone Australia is extending the availability of its $5 per day international roaming offer to the small and medium business (SMB) sector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC