It may seem like 2010 was the year of the tablet, but the reality is that 2010 was really just the year of the iPad with 15 million units sold and no real competitors for the Apple tablet. However, 2011 will be very different with a diverse variety o...
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
The leaked details on HP and Palm's WebOS tablet keep on coming, though HP has said we haven't seen everything yet.
So long, netbooks.
Stop me if you've heard this one: Steve Jobs is taking another medical leave from Apple.
With so much chatter about tablets this year, you might think that the handheld, rectangular devices being unveiled represent a significant innovation. The reality is that so much of what we're seeing is not a whole lot different than what we saw in ...
When it comes to the bevy of new tablet computers coming to market, a tablet maker's brand will take on more significance than ever.
We haven't seen HP hype a tablet since last year's flirtation with Windows 7, but that could change after February 9, when the company has all but confirmed that it will introduce its first WebOS tablet.
Windows is on the verge of dropping below 90% market share, with smartphones and tablets posing an increasingly serious threat to Microsoft's dominance of the operating system market.
Chip design firm ARM grabbed the spotlight at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week when Microsoft announced that its new Windows OS would work on the ARM architecture. ARM processors go into most of the world's smartphones and tablets...
Last week's CES brought forward a huge number of tablets. It doesn't take a genius to realize we're entering the era of tablet computing. Either that or there will soon be a lot of red-faced manufacturers. (Don't laugh; it happens regularly in the wo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCService DeskWA
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT