It may seem like 2010 was the year of the tablet, but the reality is that 2010 was really just the year of the iPad with 15 million units sold and no real competitors for the Apple tablet. However, 2011 will be very different with a diverse variety o...
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
The leaked details on HP and Palm's WebOS tablet keep on coming, though HP has said we haven't seen everything yet.
So long, netbooks.
Stop me if you've heard this one: Steve Jobs is taking another medical leave from Apple.
With so much chatter about tablets this year, you might think that the handheld, rectangular devices being unveiled represent a significant innovation. The reality is that so much of what we're seeing is not a whole lot different than what we saw in ...
When it comes to the bevy of new tablet computers coming to market, a tablet maker's brand will take on more significance than ever.
We haven't seen HP hype a tablet since last year's flirtation with Windows 7, but that could change after February 9, when the company has all but confirmed that it will introduce its first WebOS tablet.
Windows is on the verge of dropping below 90% market share, with smartphones and tablets posing an increasingly serious threat to Microsoft's dominance of the operating system market.
Chip design firm ARM grabbed the spotlight at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week when Microsoft announced that its new Windows OS would work on the ARM architecture. ARM processors go into most of the world's smartphones and tablets...
Last week's CES brought forward a huge number of tablets. It doesn't take a genius to realize we're entering the era of tablet computing. Either that or there will soon be a lot of red-faced manufacturers. (Don't laugh; it happens regularly in the wo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT