HP's venerable Spectre x360 gets a major update including Thunderbolt 3.0, USB-C charging, Windows Hello and a 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPU.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
HP keeps its stylish Envy product line fresh by putting a Kaby Lake CPU into its Envy 13 laptop and debuting the snazzy Envy 27, a 4K FreeSync display.
The OLED version of the X1 Yoga is a fantastic blend of incredible display and great hardware.
Got a 12-inch MacBook that you bought before the end of June 2015? You can expect to get a new USB-C cable from Apple.
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Shipment of PCs with Google's Chrome OS are growing at the expense of Windows laptops and desktops, despite the PC market being in its biggest slump since 2008.
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
Microsoft will open its first retail flagship store outside of the US in Sydney as it competes against the shop presences of Apple and Samsung
Lenovo's Android-based Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, which ultra high-resolution 13-inch screen and an integrated projector, will be out at the end of the month.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- TPTest LeadQLD
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystOther
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW