Got a 12-inch MacBook that you bought before the end of June 2015? You can expect to get a new USB-C cable from Apple.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Shipment of PCs with Google's Chrome OS are growing at the expense of Windows laptops and desktops, despite the PC market being in its biggest slump since 2008.
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
Microsoft will open its first retail flagship store outside of the US in Sydney as it competes against the shop presences of Apple and Samsung
Lenovo's Android-based Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, which ultra high-resolution 13-inch screen and an integrated projector, will be out at the end of the month.
The new Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro is both thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but is still orange with a super high-res 13.3-inch screen.
Hewlett-Packard has confirmed reports that it plans to break itself into two companies.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW