Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Shipment of PCs with Google's Chrome OS are growing at the expense of Windows laptops and desktops, despite the PC market being in its biggest slump since 2008.
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
Microsoft will open its first retail flagship store outside of the US in Sydney as it competes against the shop presences of Apple and Samsung
Lenovo's Android-based Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, which ultra high-resolution 13-inch screen and an integrated projector, will be out at the end of the month.
The new Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro is both thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but is still orange with a super high-res 13.3-inch screen.
Hewlett-Packard has confirmed reports that it plans to break itself into two companies.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Samsung is chasing new areas of growth in the enterprise space as its Knox mobile security platform is being "put through its paces" by prospective customers. In Australia the South Korean company is focussing on smartphones, LED lighting, and printi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTChange LeadNSW