Microsoft on Thursday bowed to critics involved in the company's European antitrust case who have accused it of silently changing users' default browsers, a move that may be aimed at Brussels-based regulators.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Developers building functional Add-ons for the Firefox browser can request financial contributions from users through an effort launched this week by Mozilla.
Advanced Micro Devices spin-off GlobalFoundries is set to announce its first customer soon, taking a step forward as it tries to build up its manufacturing operations.
With the aim to reclaim desk space, Dell on Thursday announced its first all-in-one PC for small-and-medium businesses.
Microsoft's upcoming retail stores won't just be similar in concept to Apple's -- they'll also be similar in location. Microsoft will open its retail stores near Apple's existing locations, a company spokesperson confirms, possibly even as close as r...
PC shipments were slightly stronger than expected in the second quarter, propped up by consumer spending and lower prices, according to IDC research released on Wednesday.
Opera Software, the Norwegian browser maker that sparked an antitrust investigation into Microsoft business practices in Europe, remains dissatisfied with its rival's move to dump IE8 from Windows 7.
Intel on Tuesday reported that its net income for the second fiscal quarter of 2009 dropped US$2 billion year-over-year because of the hefty fine imposed on the chip maker by the European Commission.
Dell executives on Tuesday said the company was looking to stimulate growth through acquisition as it moves its focus from client hardware to enterprise products.
European antitrust investigators believe a cartel in the market for LCD screens extends around the world, a European Commission official said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC