Ten days before it is due to report earnings, AMD has warned investors that it would restructure its business model in reaction to a steep drop in quarterly revenue
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Intel hung on to its position as number-one semiconductor vendor by revenue in 2006, despite a 12 per cent revenue decline over the previous year, according to a Gartner report.
Any lingering image of Hewlett-Packard as a stodgy company was dispelled Wednesday night in San Francisco as the company called "Game On" in its bid for a piece of the online gaming industry.
Greenpeace has published its latest "green ranking" of the world's biggest electronics companies and the results might surprise you.
Apple has added an option to its Mac Pro desktop line that lets customers build out systems equipped with two of Intel's fastest quad-core Xeon processors, marking the first time users have been able to buy a Mac powered by eight -- yes, eight -- pro...
Microsoft unfairly labeled PCs "Windows Vista Capable" even when the computers could only run the most basic form of the operating system, according to a lawsuit filed against the software giant on Thursday.
South Korea's LG Electronics and Japan's Matsushita Electric Industrial, better known as Panasonic, have both settled patent infringement lawsuits with Taiwanese companies, they said.
Acer has taken a swipe at a major competitor at the launch of its new mini PC range. Billed as a 'notebook replacement', Acer claims the three-litre ultra small form factor PCs offer the same performance as traditional models. But marketing director,...
For economic reasons, most of the components created for the One Laptop Per Child project's US$100 notebook computer are innovations on tried-and-true tech, not state-of-the-art. That is, except for one aspect of the device: how the laptop generates ...
An internal investigation at Dell has found evidence of misconduct and accounting errors, forcing the company to delay filing its annual earnings report with stock market regulators, it said Thursday after the U.S. stock market closed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA