Ten days before it is due to report earnings, AMD has warned investors that it would restructure its business model in reaction to a steep drop in quarterly revenue
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Intel hung on to its position as number-one semiconductor vendor by revenue in 2006, despite a 12 per cent revenue decline over the previous year, according to a Gartner report.
Any lingering image of Hewlett-Packard as a stodgy company was dispelled Wednesday night in San Francisco as the company called "Game On" in its bid for a piece of the online gaming industry.
Greenpeace has published its latest "green ranking" of the world's biggest electronics companies and the results might surprise you.
Apple has added an option to its Mac Pro desktop line that lets customers build out systems equipped with two of Intel's fastest quad-core Xeon processors, marking the first time users have been able to buy a Mac powered by eight -- yes, eight -- pro...
Microsoft unfairly labeled PCs "Windows Vista Capable" even when the computers could only run the most basic form of the operating system, according to a lawsuit filed against the software giant on Thursday.
South Korea's LG Electronics and Japan's Matsushita Electric Industrial, better known as Panasonic, have both settled patent infringement lawsuits with Taiwanese companies, they said.
Acer has taken a swipe at a major competitor at the launch of its new mini PC range. Billed as a 'notebook replacement', Acer claims the three-litre ultra small form factor PCs offer the same performance as traditional models. But marketing director,...
For economic reasons, most of the components created for the One Laptop Per Child project's US$100 notebook computer are innovations on tried-and-true tech, not state-of-the-art. That is, except for one aspect of the device: how the laptop generates ...
An internal investigation at Dell has found evidence of misconduct and accounting errors, forcing the company to delay filing its annual earnings report with stock market regulators, it said Thursday after the U.S. stock market closed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC