Chip giant, Intel, has debut a low-cost, integrated desktop motherboard for sub-entry PC markets at the Asia-Pacific Intel Solutions Summit (ISS) 2007. It is likely to see action in Australia.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Despite reports to the contrary, Microsoft said Tuesday it has not changed wording at its Web site to explain more clearly how hardware with a "Windows Vista Capable" label will perform when running the OS, in light of a class-action lawsuit filed ag...
Intel is launching a quad-core chip for desktop gamers on Monday, continuing a barrage of new products the company has announced in the past week.
Ten days before it is due to report earnings, AMD has warned investors that it would restructure its business model in reaction to a steep drop in quarterly revenue
Intel hung on to its position as number-one semiconductor vendor by revenue in 2006, despite a 12 per cent revenue decline over the previous year, according to a Gartner report.
Any lingering image of Hewlett-Packard as a stodgy company was dispelled Wednesday night in San Francisco as the company called "Game On" in its bid for a piece of the online gaming industry.
Greenpeace has published its latest "green ranking" of the world's biggest electronics companies and the results might surprise you.
Apple has added an option to its Mac Pro desktop line that lets customers build out systems equipped with two of Intel's fastest quad-core Xeon processors, marking the first time users have been able to buy a Mac powered by eight -- yes, eight -- pro...
Microsoft unfairly labeled PCs "Windows Vista Capable" even when the computers could only run the most basic form of the operating system, according to a lawsuit filed against the software giant on Thursday.
South Korea's LG Electronics and Japan's Matsushita Electric Industrial, better known as Panasonic, have both settled patent infringement lawsuits with Taiwanese companies, they said.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA