Intel quad-core microprocessors that work at an energy-efficient 50 watts per processor will officially be on the market this week, according to the company.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Two former executives with Gateway, the US's third-largest PC vendor, are guilty of manipulating earnings and revenues to meet Wall Street expectations, according to a verdict delivered Wednesday by a federal jury in California.
Microsoft will soon submit a new photo format to an international standards organization that it says offers higher quality images with better compression, the company said on Thursday.
NEC has produced what it claims is the next generation of thin clients. And with it comes high expectations: it is hoping its newly launched product will help it more than double its revenues in Australia over the next three years.
Apple will likely profit nicely from the launch later this month of Adobe System's first design suite built from the ground up for Intel-based Macs, a financial analyst said Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard (HP) continued to pull ahead of Dell in global PC sales during the fourth quarter of 2006, according to an industry report released Tuesday.
In a pilot marketing campaign called "It's Not Cheating" Microsoft is practically giving away its $1150 Office Ultimate 2007 suite to Australian uni students for just $75. That is, if its Windows Live OneCare phishing warnings don't scare away too ma...
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) will miss its revenue goal for the first quarter of 2007 because the chip maker grew so fast that it couldn't keep up with demand from its customers, company CEO Hector Ruiz said Monday.
Despite the turnaround Mark Hurd has engineered at Hewlett-Packard, the president, chairman and chief executive officer of the technology giant remains unsatisfied.
Facing a market glut of microprocessors and weak corporate demand for PCs running Microsoft's new Windows Vista OS, Intel hopes to stay profitable by producing new chip designs faster than its competitors, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said Monday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW