Though Kodak has recently released several 4-by-6-inch snapshot printers (EasyShare Photo Printer 500, for example), the company is now set to launch its first full-size printers in roughly five years.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
IBM sold off a chunk of its stake in Lenovo Group, leading the world's third-largest PC vendor to temporarily suspend trading of its shares in Hong Kong on Tuesday.
Lenovo Group has signed a five-year deal with IBM to provide services and support to its customers. The deal, outlined in a filing with the Hong Kong stock exchange Tuesday, could be worth up to US$245 million for IBM over the term of the contract.
Relief may be in sight for road warriors weary of lugging 8-pound laptops from city to city, while packing another 10 pounds' worth of batteries, cables and peripherals -- perhaps even a portable slide projector for making presentations.
Australia's Internet terra nullius is no more with today's official launch of Google Maps Australia, an online mapping service that provides topographical satellite images, driving directions and business listings.
U.S. government regulators will require Rambus to license its DRAM (dynamic RAM) chips to other vendors, and will cap the royalty fees Rambus can charge to both current and future DRAM manufacturers, according to an announcement Monday by the U.S. Fe...
Stock in Dell was rising Monday on news that founder Michael Dell plans to remain as CEO for several years, trim the number of managers reporting directly to him and eliminate bonuses.
A startup chip company is introducing a power-efficient processor it has been developing for three years, just as the market clamors for energy efficiency.
The world's largest contract laptop computer maker shipped over 2 million notebook computers in the month of January, an all-time high for a single month, due to strong orders ahead of the launch of Microsoft Windows Vista, the company's president sa...
Samsung Electronics Co. held onto its title as the world's largest producer of DRAM (dynamic RAM) memory chips in 2006 despite a late charge by Hynix Semiconductor, according to a study released Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW