Stock in Dell was rising Monday on news that founder Michael Dell plans to remain as CEO for several years, trim the number of managers reporting directly to him and eliminate bonuses.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
A startup chip company is introducing a power-efficient processor it has been developing for three years, just as the market clamors for energy efficiency.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
The world's largest contract laptop computer maker shipped over 2 million notebook computers in the month of January, an all-time high for a single month, due to strong orders ahead of the launch of Microsoft Windows Vista, the company's president sa...
Samsung Electronics Co. held onto its title as the world's largest producer of DRAM (dynamic RAM) memory chips in 2006 despite a late charge by Hynix Semiconductor, according to a study released Thursday.
Lenovo Group Thursday reported a jump in third-quarter profits, even as its turnover during the period remained flat compared to one year ago.
Two and a half years after handing the chief executive title to his hand-picked successor, Kevin Rollins, Michael Dell is again running the company he founded, Dell.
As customers line up to buy new PCs capable of running Microsoft's new Windows Vista OS, vendors like Dell and Hewlett-Packard (HP) are preparing to process a surge of discarded, outmoded computers.
Devicescape Software says it has a solution for the problem of using Wi-Fi hot spots with devices that don't have browsers.
IBM and Intel accelerated their horse race in semiconductors when each unveiled at the same time on Saturday similar chip-manufacturing advances.
Cornice has settled one part of a patent infringement dispute with Seagate Technology over 1-inch hard-disk drives by agreeing to stop manufacturing the drives in question.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Office 365's spam filter gets smarter at sorting bulk mailings
- Intel to tame passwords with biometric authentication
- What’s the difference between the Canon EOS 70D and the EOS 7D Mark II?
- NSA privacy director defends agency's surveillance
- Slack now letting employers tap workers' private chats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW