Though Kodak has recently released several 4-by-6-inch snapshot printers (EasyShare Photo Printer 500, for example), the company is now set to launch its first full-size printers in roughly five years.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
IBM sold off a chunk of its stake in Lenovo Group, leading the world's third-largest PC vendor to temporarily suspend trading of its shares in Hong Kong on Tuesday.
Lenovo Group has signed a five-year deal with IBM to provide services and support to its customers. The deal, outlined in a filing with the Hong Kong stock exchange Tuesday, could be worth up to US$245 million for IBM over the term of the contract.
Relief may be in sight for road warriors weary of lugging 8-pound laptops from city to city, while packing another 10 pounds' worth of batteries, cables and peripherals -- perhaps even a portable slide projector for making presentations.
Australia's Internet terra nullius is no more with today's official launch of Google Maps Australia, an online mapping service that provides topographical satellite images, driving directions and business listings.
U.S. government regulators will require Rambus to license its DRAM (dynamic RAM) chips to other vendors, and will cap the royalty fees Rambus can charge to both current and future DRAM manufacturers, according to an announcement Monday by the U.S. Fe...
Stock in Dell was rising Monday on news that founder Michael Dell plans to remain as CEO for several years, trim the number of managers reporting directly to him and eliminate bonuses.
A startup chip company is introducing a power-efficient processor it has been developing for three years, just as the market clamors for energy efficiency.
The world's largest contract laptop computer maker shipped over 2 million notebook computers in the month of January, an all-time high for a single month, due to strong orders ahead of the launch of Microsoft Windows Vista, the company's president sa...
Samsung Electronics Co. held onto its title as the world's largest producer of DRAM (dynamic RAM) memory chips in 2006 despite a late charge by Hynix Semiconductor, according to a study released Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC