Following their march from standard processors to dual-core and quad-core designs in 2006, Intel researchers have built an 80-core chip that performs more than a teraflops (trillions of floating point operations per second) while using less electrici...
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Lenovo has launched three new computers into the local market tackling varied user requirements.
Notebook giant Toshiba has launched onto the local market a new notebook to tablet PC convertible that it hopes will drive the business case for such devices in the enterprise.
Though Kodak has recently released several 4-by-6-inch snapshot printers (EasyShare Photo Printer 500, for example), the company is now set to launch its first full-size printers in roughly five years.
IBM sold off a chunk of its stake in Lenovo Group, leading the world's third-largest PC vendor to temporarily suspend trading of its shares in Hong Kong on Tuesday.
Lenovo Group has signed a five-year deal with IBM to provide services and support to its customers. The deal, outlined in a filing with the Hong Kong stock exchange Tuesday, could be worth up to US$245 million for IBM over the term of the contract.
Relief may be in sight for road warriors weary of lugging 8-pound laptops from city to city, while packing another 10 pounds' worth of batteries, cables and peripherals -- perhaps even a portable slide projector for making presentations.
Australia's Internet terra nullius is no more with today's official launch of Google Maps Australia, an online mapping service that provides topographical satellite images, driving directions and business listings.
U.S. government regulators will require Rambus to license its DRAM (dynamic RAM) chips to other vendors, and will cap the royalty fees Rambus can charge to both current and future DRAM manufacturers, according to an announcement Monday by the U.S. Fe...
Stock in Dell was rising Monday on news that founder Michael Dell plans to remain as CEO for several years, trim the number of managers reporting directly to him and eliminate bonuses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW