Samsung Electronics Co. held onto its title as the world's largest producer of DRAM (dynamic RAM) memory chips in 2006 despite a late charge by Hynix Semiconductor, according to a study released Thursday.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Lenovo Group Thursday reported a jump in third-quarter profits, even as its turnover during the period remained flat compared to one year ago.
Two and a half years after handing the chief executive title to his hand-picked successor, Kevin Rollins, Michael Dell is again running the company he founded, Dell.
As customers line up to buy new PCs capable of running Microsoft's new Windows Vista OS, vendors like Dell and Hewlett-Packard (HP) are preparing to process a surge of discarded, outmoded computers.
Devicescape Software says it has a solution for the problem of using Wi-Fi hot spots with devices that don't have browsers.
IBM and Intel accelerated their horse race in semiconductors when each unveiled at the same time on Saturday similar chip-manufacturing advances.
Cornice has settled one part of a patent infringement dispute with Seagate Technology over 1-inch hard-disk drives by agreeing to stop manufacturing the drives in question.
Australia's elite criminal suspects will soon be treated to DVD-quality interrogations at Australia's most powerful law enforcement body. The Australian Crime Commission (ACC) is pushing ahead with digital recording upgrades to its five interviewing ...
A hint of nostalgia hit the high-tech world Wednesday night, as luminaries who drove the PC's success gathered to honor the 20th anniversary of the world-changing machine.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT