The table below shows performance results for all the laptops that we have tested in 2011. The latest reviews are listed at the top of the table and we'll be adding all of the notebooks and netbooks that we test throughout the year.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
The initial reviews of HP's TouchPad tablet are in and they paint a somewhat confusing picture.
Despite its inevitable comparisons to the popular Apple iPad, Cisco's Cius is viewed more as another entry point into Cisco's collaboration ecosystem and less as the company's entry into tablet computing.
HP straddles two worlds: enterprise systems and consumer electronics. Its new TouchPad tablet is intended to satisfy the needs of both. But you'll have to look harder and wait longer to see HP's unfolding enterprise plan for TouchPad.
The new Sony VAIO Z is perhaps the ultimate corporate tool. It's impossibly thin and light, yet it packs a Second Generation Core i7 CPU, 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM and dual, 256GB SSDs in a RAID 0 configuration. Boot up time is around 15 seconds and running ...
Could you print counterfeit money, certificates, or other official documents on a color laser or LED printer? Some current printer models are indeed capable of creating reasonable facsimiles. The authorities, however, have already taken steps to thwa...
Windows 8 is on its way, and it'll be a departure from the Windows we know and love today. That was the message Microsoft sent Wednesday afternoon at the annual D: All Things Digital Conference, taking place near Los Angeles.
The Monday 6 June kick-off of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference will include the official unveiling of the new Apple operating systems OS X Lion, iOS 5 for mobile devices, and the Apple iCloud online service.
Dell Australia has officially launched the XPS 15z, a 15.6in notebook that competes - however much the company denies it -- with the Apple Macbook Pro.
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD