HP's latest range of EliteBook business laptops and ZBook mobile workstations are much thinner and lighter than previous generations, with the ZBook range including the "world's first workstation Ultrabook".
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
These legendary clunkers made Patch Tuesday a living hell for Windows users the world over
One of the nicest 13.3in business laptops on the Australian market
Seven ways the iPad 2 is better than Motorola Xoom
Microsoft's IE9 provides a browsing experience that even Chrome and Firefox users may find compelling.
Are you considering the iPad 2 as your first iPad? An iPad, unplugged, is a welcome contrast to the communications-driven iPhone. Take our tour of cool apps that take advantage of the iPad's leisurely user experience.
From Awesome Currency Calculator to iTranslate, here are 15 iPad apps that will help you do the job and make the process a bit more fun.
Windows has come a long way since 1985. Where will it go next?
Yes, people who think that it's okay to put 100 graphs on one slide do exist. Learn from these examples how not to make PowerPoint slides for your next big meeting.
These free and open source applications for Windows, Linux, and Mac desktops put power into the hands of users without taking from their wallets
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Google's DeepMind A.I. can slash data center power use 40%
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW