If it's a home entertainment notebook you're lusting after, look no further than the latest offering from ASUS.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Acer's Aspire Gemstone Blue is the company's latest attempt at a notebook for the home market. It's got plenty of great features and it's relatively easy to use. Best of all: it won't break the bank.
"Social" sites are not enough. Watch your "inbox" on LinkedIn or any of the other social sites, and you'll see floods of invitations from nervous IT professionals looking to build up some connections before the big job hunt. But people who survived the last tech bubble are taking a few more important steps. It's more important to butter people up than just to collect social network links.
Woz, Word and War Games
The Bug Labs BUG is a modular, open-source gadget that allows users to create their own combinations of plug-in modules, and then customise software to take advantage of the functionality offered.
Intel's 2Go PC is another upcoming entrant to the market of ultra-budget laptops, aimed at the education sector.
At 3.4 kilograms, the Apple IIc portable computer was the MacBook Air of 1984. Ever wonder what makes up a vintage classic? We took one apart to find out.
Take a sneak-peak at Intel's next generation CPU, which looks like it will be a monster, on paper at least. Taking a leaf out of AMD's book, the new CPU brings onboard its own memory controller, it embraces a three-level cache, and the front side bus is replaced by a point-to-point interconnect.
When the Eee PC first landed on the Australian market in December, it made huge waves due to its low price and ultraportable size.
Making a big splash in the ultraportable notebook category is Lenovo's latest Thinkpad model the X300. Measuring 19mm at its thinnest point and weighing just 1.3 kilograms it is one of the smallest and lightest computing solutions on the market.
Latest News Articles
- US lawmaker asks FTC to probe implications of Facebook 'big data' experiment
- Google, Dropbox band together to fight patent trolls
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft settles with No-IP in botnet hunt, after seizing its domains
- Microsoft debuts Cloud storage service for enterprises
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 Major updates coming to Google’s Chromecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW