Apple announced several refreshes of computers in its Macbook line-up yesterday with updated Macbook and Macbook Pros. The new editions of the 13in Macbook and the 15in Macbook Pro feature an entirely redesigned chassis complete with a new manufacturing process, as well as revamped specifications. The new line-up ranges from $1649 for the Macbook to $3999 for the 15in Macbook Pro with a 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Will this finally kill the Eee PC?
IC grows up by growing smaller
After several years of speculation, Microsoft has finally launched a wireless version of its popular Sidewinder gaming mouse. Featuring 2.4GHz wireless connectivity and the company’s brand new BlueTrack tracking technology, this is one serious piece of gaming hardware.
Dell today unveiled its entry in the budget ultraportable notebook market, the Inspiron Mini 9.
Beyond Gaming and Internet Cafe in Sydney has partnered with 3D Motion to give punters the chance to experience true 3-D gaming. The monitors use auto stereoscopic technology, which allows users to view 3-D images without having to don daggy glasses.
In this slideshow, we'll examine the very worst fictional characters that marketing departments have unleashed on the general public over the years, ranging from smarmy wireless salesmen to dotcom-promoting sock puppets to annoying graphics of paperclips that SIMPLY REFUSE TO GO AWAY not matter what you do.
A quick taste of Google's new browser
If you love Firefox, you'll love these extensions!
Sony is in the process of rolling out its latest series of laptops for executives: the VAIO Z-series
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 4 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 5 Motorola Moto E review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ