For the occasion, Microsoft announced a raft of new updates for the operating system as part of its Windows 10 Anniversary Update – including an expansion of Windows Hello to increase security, improvements to Cortana, and enhancements to Skype. Ther...
PC World Business
Whether an application is online and customer facing, or supporting internal operations, there’s a shared need that drives the user experience and related satisfaction – performance. In turn, it can dramatically affect the business value of the appli...
Retailers are under pressure from many fronts: online competitors are undercutting them; consumer expectations are skyrocketing; and innovation can be expensive. The cloud provides a clear solution to these challenges.
The UK’s Computer Weekly reports that, on Monday, The Australian High Commission in the UK held an event for UK startups, called “The Australian technology and innovation forum” which hoped to attract UK innovators and startups should Brexit happen.
In a world where cloud computing is perceived as the be-all and end-all of the technology and IT landscape, the mainframe has been labelled as antiquated and irrelevant. But this actually couldn’t be further from the truth.
Business, finance, law and the health care industry has been quick to see the many advantages associated with maintaining a virtual data room. Government offices and non-profit organizations have also begun to employ these virtual data rooms. Much li...
Microsoft buying LinkedIn makes good sense — for Microsoft. I’m not so sure about LinkedIn users.
For most businesses, data is exploding at a rapid rate. According to IDC, by the year 2020, about 1.7 megabytes of new information will be created every second for every person on the planet.
Digital transformation is now a must, not an option. Businesses that don’t embark on the journey, and fast, will be left behind. One of the key differentiators between those who succeed at digital transformation, and those who simply come along for t...
As a direct impact of the mobile web, we have a tremendous rise in online sales. The fact that a shopper can browse goods while using public transport, on a brake or in other similar, everyday situations is also a major factor. This is why Ecommerce ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW