The digital universe is doubling every two years, according to EMC. That means, by 2020, about 1.7 MB of new information will be created every second, for every human being on the planet. In business, this previously unimaginable proliferation of dat...
PC World Business
Too often, big ideas exist in press releases, CEO public statements and marketing campaigns but are not part of the operational agenda.
Increasing the agility, speed and control at which a business can grow and service their cliental, the modern cloud is considered a highly rewarding play for those looking to increase growth, scalability and transparency. But what about the risks, t...
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that the rapid rise of sentient technologies such as autonomous cars will have a major impact on the job market that could leave a huge number of people unemployed and a substantial number of companies non-viable.
I propose that the first public commercial cloud came into existence in the early 1900’s and it was called the electricity grid.
A drone alone can't make 'last-mile' home delivery scale. But robots can. Here's how.
I was recently lucky enough to be in Australia to speak at Telstra Vantage – if you are not familiar with it, this annual event takes place in Melbourne and is a fantastic gathering of like-minded people, all looking for the right tools and insights ...
Software as a Service solutions: The key to maintaining Australia’s competitiveness in higher education
Australian tertiary educations are larger, more international and more prestigious than ever. The country boasts seven of the world’s top 100 universities, and 10 more that rank among the world’s top 300. In 2015, there were 498,155 international stu...
Inefficient practices that might seem insignificant can multiply to the point where they kill IT productivity.
The technology industry is always in flux, and change is usually an unremarkable occurrence. Yet even in this constantly-changing industry, the transformation of technology delivery mechanisms has been noteworthy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- Thanks to Facebook, voter registrations surge
- Google Photos begins creating animations from videos, gets smarter about fixing sideways pictures
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia