CIOs need to develop a future workforce now. The key to that is digital fluency, it empowers women, and it empowers CIOs with a robust source of talent.
PC World Business
Digital transformation is the use of new technology to radically improve performance or reach of enterprises. It continues to be a pressing topic in Australia and beyond, as organisations take stock of their digital landscape and (attempt to) address...
Outsourcing is often viewed as a cost-cutting measure, but companies who understand its true value are able to maximise the benefits from this strategy.
Flash technology has developed at a rapid pace over the past five years, to the point where it has become a lot more affordable and plug-and-play compatible. While the three-to-five-year rip-and-replace storage lifecycle has defined the industry for ...
Finance directors and CFOs are increasingly expected to take on everything from growth planning and risk management to pricing strategies and compliance. The breadth of responsibilities is only going to grow. This could potentially lead to burn-outs ...
It’s probably not a popular thing to say, but for all the talk that the Ideas Boom has been a bit of a Fizza, the industry seems to be doing a fine-job of starting-up itself.
For the occasion, Microsoft announced a raft of new updates for the operating system as part of its Windows 10 Anniversary Update – including an expansion of Windows Hello to increase security, improvements to Cortana, and enhancements to Skype. Ther...
Whether an application is online and customer facing, or supporting internal operations, there’s a shared need that drives the user experience and related satisfaction – performance. In turn, it can dramatically affect the business value of the appli...
Retailers are under pressure from many fronts: online competitors are undercutting them; consumer expectations are skyrocketing; and innovation can be expensive. The cloud provides a clear solution to these challenges.
The UK’s Computer Weekly reports that, on Monday, The Australian High Commission in the UK held an event for UK startups, called “The Australian technology and innovation forum” which hoped to attract UK innovators and startups should Brexit happen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT