2015 saw demand for ICT skills skyrocket, while the talent pool supply shrivelled in comparison. Australian companies are facing the increasingly complex task of finding high-quality tech talent in a very competitive market, and this competition is o...
PC World Business
Entrepreneurs might know their product backwards and have business degrees from the best universities (or not). But few have a clue about getting their message out to the media. We asked Lauren Clancy from Max Australia to talk about her industry and...
Windows 10's alluring blend of bribery and compromise will surely win back disillusioned Windows 8 users once the operating system hits PCs on July 29.
On one of my favorite lists, we just had an amusing discussion about naming computers. It seems that unless someone is running a server farm or hosting facility, where logical organization is de rigeur and computers are numbered according to some str...
Facebook is changing. Again.
Where is the iPad's competition?
If your company or organisation is not currently considering migrating its email systems onto a cloud computing platform, you're in danger of being left behind. That's the conclusion I have reached after six months of closely following the Australian...
While it doesn't quite rank up there with dumping hundreds of millions of gallons of crude oil into the ocean <a href="http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/20/as-the-oil-spill-continues-bp-ceo-tony-hayward-goes-yachting/">while your CEO goes ya...
Have you ever tried to get an older person to use Facebook?
I recently had an experience that epitomizes everything that's wrong with Microsoft and why it is rapidly being tossed into the Recycling Bin of history.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA