Whether an application is online and customer facing, or supporting internal operations, there’s a shared need that drives the user experience and related satisfaction – performance. In turn, it can dramatically affect the business value of the appli...
PC World Business
Retailers are under pressure from many fronts: online competitors are undercutting them; consumer expectations are skyrocketing; and innovation can be expensive. The cloud provides a clear solution to these challenges.
The UK’s Computer Weekly reports that, on Monday, The Australian High Commission in the UK held an event for UK startups, called “The Australian technology and innovation forum” which hoped to attract UK innovators and startups should Brexit happen.
In a world where cloud computing is perceived as the be-all and end-all of the technology and IT landscape, the mainframe has been labelled as antiquated and irrelevant. But this actually couldn’t be further from the truth.
Business, finance, law and the health care industry has been quick to see the many advantages associated with maintaining a virtual data room. Government offices and non-profit organizations have also begun to employ these virtual data rooms. Much li...
Microsoft buying LinkedIn makes good sense — for Microsoft. I’m not so sure about LinkedIn users.
For most businesses, data is exploding at a rapid rate. According to IDC, by the year 2020, about 1.7 megabytes of new information will be created every second for every person on the planet.
Digital transformation is now a must, not an option. Businesses that don’t embark on the journey, and fast, will be left behind. One of the key differentiators between those who succeed at digital transformation, and those who simply come along for t...
As a direct impact of the mobile web, we have a tremendous rise in online sales. The fact that a shopper can browse goods while using public transport, on a brake or in other similar, everyday situations is also a major factor. This is why Ecommerce ...
A recent survey of Australian workers found 73 per cent believe their office is slow to adopt the latest technologies. While there are countless reasons for why this could be, I find that a hesitance to adjust to changing customer and employee expect...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware TestersACT
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerNSW
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCSystems Analyst - Web Services.NSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- FTProject Management - Infrastructure projectsACT
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSystem EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC