Apple's iPad will be available on April 3 and reports suggest that the product is off to a good start, with hundreds and thousands being ordered from Apple's Web site. But the device has faced some criticism for lacking features such as a video camer...
PC World Business
Data center managers and equipment vendors looking for greener alternatives will begin to benefit this year from a major initiative aimed at reducing the power consumed by Ethernet equipment. IEEE 802.3az, or the Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) stand...
Google prides itself on releasing products early and improving on them quickly, but this philosophy sometimes does a disservice to the company and to its users, as illustrated by this week's ballyhooed release of Buzz in Gmail.
BlackBerry is rolling out the Bold 9700 which will be available from T-Mobile and AT&T. For T-Mobile and AT&T customers who are Blackberry devotees, this is great news. For the rest of the smartphone market it is more or less not news-- at least not ...
It wasn't long ago that bank customers judged the quality of their local financial institutions by the sturdiness of their columns and vault doors. That idea is a throwback to an era when money was physical, and so was security.
The following is a reader-written article from David Pinkus, a former high-level Google employee who is now senior vice president of information technology for Universal Technical Institute.
Google's decision to build a PC operating system could be a master stroke or a colossal blunder, depending on whether the company has the resources that such an ambitious and long-term undertaking will require.
When Apple introduced its new MacBooks recently, it touted a doubled battery life -- but noted that the laptops' batteries were sealed into the case, not user-swappable as is the norm on laptops.
With laptop shipments gaining momentum over the past few years the question arises: Are desktops on the verge of being banished from the enterprise?
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) has gone from a curiosity to the mainstream in just a few years as businesses turn to the technology to take advantage of the inherent economies of scale. Yet that's only the beginning.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTSOE Operations SpecialistACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW