While it doesn't quite rank up there with dumping hundreds of millions of gallons of crude oil into the ocean <a href="http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/20/as-the-oil-spill-continues-bp-ceo-tony-hayward-goes-yachting/">while your CEO goes ya...
PC World Business
Have you ever tried to get an older person to use Facebook?
I recently had an experience that epitomizes everything that's wrong with Microsoft and why it is rapidly being tossed into the Recycling Bin of history.
Quit Facebook Day may have flopped when it comes to creating a mass exodus of Facebook users, but those who care about privacy owe a debt of gratitude to the failed movement.
Everybody loves Gmail, right? Wrong. My friend Shelly is so fed up with its "threaded" conversation view, he's ready to jump ship for Hotmail, Yahoo, or another service.
Thanks for bringing mobility to the masses, but the future belongs to the iPhone. There are many reasons for this but perhaps the most compelling is, at the heart of Canadian company Research in Motion's (RIM) culture lies an antiquated mobile techno...
Microsoft held its official launch event this morning for Office 2010--the latest release of its <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/196169/microsoft_office_2010_rocks_desktop_fizzles_online.html">dominant office productivity suite</a>. Some of t...
It appears that yet another Apple iPhone prototype has gone on a walkabout -- and this time not merely to a beer garden in Redwood City, but all the way to the South Pacific.
Apple's iPad will be available on April 3 and reports suggest that the product is off to a good start, with hundreds and thousands being ordered from Apple's Web site. But the device has faced some criticism for lacking features such as a video camer...
Data center managers and equipment vendors looking for greener alternatives will begin to benefit this year from a major initiative aimed at reducing the power consumed by Ethernet equipment. IEEE 802.3az, or the Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) stand...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia