Shopping around for home loans may no longer involve a fist full of brochures and juggling appointments with the bank manager, with the launch of the Lenders Online Web site.
PC World Business
With all the hoopla surrounding the launch of Microsoft's Internet Explorer 5 yesterday, it's easy to overlook Outlook Express, the e-mail package and newsgroup reader included with IE 5. Depending on your point of view, the news about Outlook Expres...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
A new Australian site for online travel bookings has been launched, offering consumers a range of travel products from vendors around the globe.
Grand Royal, the record label founded by rap artists the Beastie Boys, whose most recent album is entitled "Hello Nasty", announced recently that it has launched its own Internet radio station.
From the perfect caravan park to the ritziest resort, Holiday Rent may have what you're looking for in planning that weekend away or long-awaited holiday.
A new movie Web site hits the Net with screening times, reviews and links galore -- all aimed at Australian cinema-goers
Flourish Flower Merchants, a flower and hamper store based in Sydney, has launched its Web site http://www.flourish.com.au . This site is sure to keep you out of the dog house!
As the last days of summer slip by this weekend, rugby fans are about to slip into seventh heaven -- with the start of the Super 12 series and the launch of a new site to catch up on the competition.
Looking at a product such as Star Division's StarOffice productivity suite, there's an elephant in the closet that's pretty hard to ignore. But, StarOffice 5.0 manages to stand well on its own merits; even those committed to Microsoft Office should t...
Netscape Navigator getting a bit grey? Tired of Internet Explorer? Jazz up your Web browser with NeoPlanet 2.0 -- a free program that upgrades your browser interface
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW