FrontPage 2000, which Microsoft launches locally 10 June, delivers on its pledge to give both end-users and Webmasters a simple way to create Web sites that house Office 2000 documents.
PC World Business
Ski season is burning up the rear and online travel agency travel.com.au has launched a Web site to help skiers plan their travels.
I think I've discovered the easiest do-it-yourself Web pages on the Net: Ventura Communications Internet's TreeWay, which walks you through setting up your own site in about two minutes flat. And did I mention that it's free?
Two young NSW university students, and avid Web surfers have launched a free Web site that lets you access your bookmarks -- wherever you may be.
An innocent slip of the mouse can result in an inadvertent download or a fatal registry tweak. There's an emerging threat to your desktop security, and its lurking within your home. It's your kids. But as luck would have it, you can hire a nanny -- P...
There's nothing more annoying than filling out registration forms online with the same details required each time. Software utility APS-EZR allows users to bring some automation into this repetitive task.
Telstra has updated its online travel offering with additional facilities including planning and booking services.
Long-known for its genealogy records, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints today officially launched a Web site featuring a genealogy database of more than 400 million names.
Quicken.com.au has launched a new online service that gives users quotes from three insurers for home and contents insurance.
A new US Web site lets you create your own streaming audio RealPlayer slideshow, for free. Just upload 15 or more photos to Mslide, pick a song and the rest is done for you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Judge paves the way for British hacker's extradition to US
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Banks find big innovation payoff in hackathons
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT