WebAttack.com is a site that should keep any Web surfer or developer, busy for hours. This software site features loads of shareware and freeware organised neatly into categories for easier browsing.
PC World Business
Shopping around for home loans may no longer involve a fist full of brochures and juggling appointments with the bank manager, with the launch of the Lenders Online Web site.
With all the hoopla surrounding the launch of Microsoft's Internet Explorer 5 yesterday, it's easy to overlook Outlook Express, the e-mail package and newsgroup reader included with IE 5. Depending on your point of view, the news about Outlook Expres...
A new Australian site for online travel bookings has been launched, offering consumers a range of travel products from vendors around the globe.
Grand Royal, the record label founded by rap artists the Beastie Boys, whose most recent album is entitled "Hello Nasty", announced recently that it has launched its own Internet radio station.
From the perfect caravan park to the ritziest resort, Holiday Rent may have what you're looking for in planning that weekend away or long-awaited holiday.
A new movie Web site hits the Net with screening times, reviews and links galore -- all aimed at Australian cinema-goers
Flourish Flower Merchants, a flower and hamper store based in Sydney, has launched its Web site http://www.flourish.com.au . This site is sure to keep you out of the dog house!
As the last days of summer slip by this weekend, rugby fans are about to slip into seventh heaven -- with the start of the Super 12 series and the launch of a new site to catch up on the competition.
Looking at a product such as Star Division's StarOffice productivity suite, there's an elephant in the closet that's pretty hard to ignore. But, StarOffice 5.0 manages to stand well on its own merits; even those committed to Microsoft Office should t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple misses iPhone estimates, but sales and profits excel
- Microsoft reports first quarterly loss since 2012 after Nokia write-down
- Intel profit falls as PC slump continues
- Lenovo expands product recall for ThinkPad laptop batteries
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW