If you run a small business, or if you’ve got a cache of valuable files sitting on your computer, or even if you’ve got a sentimental photo collection that’s getting big, backing up your data is practically mandatory.
PC World Business
Panasonic's Toughbook CF-AX2 is a business-rugged convertible Ultrabook that can withstand the knocks and bumps of everyday usage, as well as survive modest falls if it should ever slip out of your hands. What makes it stand out from previous Toughbo...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
HP's new Proliant Microserver Gen8 is an SMB, home, or branch office/retail server that looks completely different than HP's usual offering: it's a small cube with an optional eight-port Gigabit Ethernet switch atop.
Sony's 13.3in VAIO S Series laptop is a very good work computer. It has integrated features that won't leave you wanting while you're on the road, and its keyboard and touchpad are comfortable to use for typing and navigating around the screen. We do...
If you're the type of user who wants a lot of power and plenty of features in their laptop, the business-oriented HP EliteBook 8470p is worth a look. It's a chunky beast that actually gives you a few features from the past, such as a built-in optical...
The HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook has been around for a long while (we first previewed it last year), but this is the first time we've given it a thorough review and it's been worth the wait. This high-end model is very expensive (and so are som...
The Toshiba Canvio Slim hard drive is one of the most stylish pocket drives on the Australian market, and definitely one of the smallest. Indeed, the Canvio Slim is true to its name. At only 9mm thick, it's thinner than most typical 2.5in laptop hard...
HP has a very interesting printer in the Officejet Pro X576dw. It’s a multifunction inkjet printer that promises extremely fast print speeds and low per-page running costs -- two areas where laser printers usually excel. It does this by doing away wi...
Wi-Fi routers aren’t usually the most impressive products in any company’s arsenal, and you’d be forgiven for thinking that they’re just beige boxes hiding underneath your desk. But this one is different -- Asus’s RT-N66U is a Wireless-N Wi-Fi router...
For many of us, a scanner isn't something that's high on our wishlist of tech gear. But there are still some interesting models out there, and compact ones at that. Fujitsu's ScanSnap S1100 Portable Scanner is one of them, and it's very convenient if...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- The best Apple iPad Air 2 plans: Vodafone v Telstra v Optus
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW