Though otherwise a fairly standard NAS box, the AS-304T’s HDMI output and USB keyboard/mouse support allow it to function as a full-featured XMBC media centre.
PC World Business
This four-bay ‘personal cloud storage system’ aims to combine consumer-level ease of use with power-user functionality. The My Cloud EX4 is targeted at power-users and the SOHO/SMB market.
The Split 13 x2 combines a fairly lightweight 13-inch tablet with a keyboard, battery and storage dock. It’s a strong concept, though aspects of HP’s execution aren’t as solid as they could be.
WD’s My Passport Slim is one of the first pocketable drives on the market to pack a capacity of 1TB. Previously, the My Passport range with the ‘Slim’ designation topped out at 500GB, and Seagate’s competing ‘Slim’ is still sitting at that lower capa...
Microsoft announced the availability of the Surface Pro 2 overnight, with pricing that’s sure to entice those of you who are after a Windows 8.1 slate. The new model will be available to buy from 22 October either from the Microsoft Store, or from Ha...
G-Technology's G-Dock ev with Thunderbolt is one of the most impressive pieces of hardware on the market as far as external storage is concerned. It's an external drive docking system with two drive bays and it can be set up to facilitate super-fast ...
Synology has announced that an upgrade to the DiskStation Manager (DSM) software for its NAS (network attached storage) devices will be forthcoming in the next couple of weeks. Find out what's new and whether your Synology NAS will be compatible with...
If you’re looking to speed up an old or even a new PC or laptop, buying a solid-state drive is one of the smartest choices you can make. OCZ’s Vertex 450 is a relatively cheap, still-super-fast SSD that is largely comparable to the current market lea...
The Kyocera FS-1325MFP is a mono laser printer, colour scanner, colour photocopier and fax machine all rolled into one unit, and it's pitched at the home office and small business markets. It can be used via USB or Ethernet, and it's quite simple to ...
Samsung’s Series 9 (S27B970) monitor is the best we've seen in 2013, and uses the company’s own PLS tech for incredibly vibrant colour and excellent viewing angles. It looks great, works well and is almost TV-like in its built-in features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW