LG re-entered the PC space in Australia last year, offering an Ultrabook and a hybrid model. This year, the company is offering an ultraportable laptop called, funnily enough, the UltraPC (Model 13Z940). It’s a 13.3in unit with fourth generation Inte...
PC World Business
The Lenovo ThinkPad X240 Ultrabook is what we like to call the miniature version of the ThinkPad T440s. It's very much a similar product in terms of design and features, but in a smaller, 12.5in form factor that's more portable and easier to carry ar...
Toshiba's little 8in Encore tablet is perhaps the best alternative there is to an iPad or Android device -- especially if you've never really used a tablet before and if you're coming from a Windows background. It's a is a standard Windows 8.1 comput...
WD's My Cloud EX4 is a 4-bay, network attached storage (NAS) device that's aimed at those of you who work in a small office or home office environment, and, specifically, at those of you who might not have otherwise considered getting a NAS device. Y...
Brother's MFC-J6920DW is an A3 multifunction centre (MFC) that's designed for those of you who won't always be printing from a computer, but also from mobile devices. It's an inkjet-based device aimed at businesses, and it a has a long list of featur...
If you've ever seen the inside of a police car, you may have noticed a thick-looking notebook or tablet device mounted near the central console (don't go getting yourself arrested if you haven't). Most of the time, that device is a Panasonic Tough pr...
There was lots of excitement in the office when we finally got our hands on the Lenovo ThinkPad T440s, mainly because of the ground-up redesign that Lenovo performed on this 14in business laptop. Does the new design make the ThinkPad T440s a killer U...
Though otherwise a fairly standard NAS box, the AS-304T’s HDMI output and USB keyboard/mouse support allow it to function as a full-featured XMBC media centre.
This four-bay ‘personal cloud storage system’ aims to combine consumer-level ease of use with power-user functionality. The My Cloud EX4 is targeted at power-users and the SOHO/SMB market.
The Split 13 x2 combines a fairly lightweight 13-inch tablet with a keyboard, battery and storage dock. It’s a strong concept, though aspects of HP’s execution aren’t as solid as they could be.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW