If you’re looking to speed up an old or even a new PC or laptop, buying a solid-state drive is one of the smartest choices you can make. OCZ’s Vertex 450 is a relatively cheap, still-super-fast SSD that is largely comparable to the current market lea...
PC World Business
The Kyocera FS-1325MFP is a mono laser printer, colour scanner, colour photocopier and fax machine all rolled into one unit, and it's pitched at the home office and small business markets. It can be used via USB or Ethernet, and it's quite simple to ...
Samsung’s Series 9 (S27B970) monitor is the best we've seen in 2013, and uses the company’s own PLS tech for incredibly vibrant colour and excellent viewing angles. It looks great, works well and is almost TV-like in its built-in features.
No matter how fast your home network, Internet, or ‘the cloud’ gets, there’s always something to be said for the reliability, simplicity and ease of use of a portable external hard drive to store all your important data. Seagate’s Slim portable drive...
If you’re running a business, or if you’ve got a couple of computers on your home network, it makes sense that you should keep a backup of your data. There are a few ways you can do this, but storing it all on a NAS is one of the simplest.
Toshiba's Portege Z10t is a dual-purpose business device that aims to supply better-than-average notebook capabilities. Primarily, it's an 11.6in, Full HD tablet, but it also comes with a keyboard dock so that you can easily use it for long typing se...
If you run a small business, or if you’ve got a cache of valuable files sitting on your computer, or even if you’ve got a sentimental photo collection that’s getting big, backing up your data is practically mandatory.
Panasonic's Toughbook CF-AX2 is a business-rugged convertible Ultrabook that can withstand the knocks and bumps of everyday usage, as well as survive modest falls if it should ever slip out of your hands. What makes it stand out from previous Toughbo...
HP's new Proliant Microserver Gen8 is an SMB, home, or branch office/retail server that looks completely different than HP's usual offering: it's a small cube with an optional eight-port Gigabit Ethernet switch atop.
Sony's 13.3in VAIO S Series laptop is a very good work computer. It has integrated features that won't leave you wanting while you're on the road, and its keyboard and touchpad are comfortable to use for typing and navigating around the screen. We do...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW