Next time you try to schedule a meeting with someone and an assistant named Amy or Andrew Ingram sets up the logistics, here's a pro tip: You may be chatting with a robot.
A new feature Google announced Tuesday lets people get through a whole bunch of email using machine-learning-powered smart replies.
Google adds a feature to block email received in Gmail, and moves its unsubscribe feature to the Android Gmail app.
The Cryptolocker ransomeware virus has reared its ugly head once again on Australian shores.
Users will soon start to see more ads on Twitter based on Web browsing activity, under a new program partly designed to leverage the site's popularity on mobile devices.
Attackers are exploiting a new and unpatched vulnerability in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 that allows them to execute code with higher privileges than they have access to.
Facebook on Friday moved ahead with some proposed changes to its privacy policies to clarify that users' posts on the site can be used in advertisements, but that users have controls to limit their appearance.
A malicious software program found in ATMs in Mexico has been improved and translated into English, which suggests it may be used elsewhere, according to security vendor Symantec.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Cisco Systems released software security updates Wednesday to address denial-of-service and arbitrary command execution vulnerabilities in several products, including a known flaw in the Apache Struts development framework used by some of them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW