Is that summer downpour flooding your basement? Did Rover get into the garbage again? Is your 50-inch flat-panel TV still in place? Find out from anywhere by using your PC to create an affordable home surveillance system that you can access over the ...
Remember when thumb sucking was considered an innocent activity, except that if you did it as a young child you might need braces as a teen? Today you'd need a lot more than a mouthful of metal to protect from thumb sucking.
The Truste group's goal of creating an online ecosystem through which software makers are held accountable for the functions of their programs and end users are given the power to keep unwanted applications off their devices won't be achieved easily,...
As if FBI special agent Tim O'Brien and his cybercrime fighting comrades don't already have their hands full with bot herders, virus writers and other loosely-aligned crooks, now people are wondering when more traditional organized crime will grab a ...
Think malware will fade away with Vista? Sorry. There's about as much chance of the thriving throngs of online criminals packing up shop as there is of Microsoft doing the same.
When it comes to choosing an e-mail client... well, there really aren't that many popular options. Corporate e-mail users tend to have their client dictated to them by IT, which usually means Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes. For personal use, many p...
If information security were a colour, it most definitely would be gray. Like life in general, information security is rarely black and white. As an information security consultant, most questions asked of me and my colleagues are answered in the sam...
Late at night, a system administrator performed a routine check of a crashed server, one of 48 systems comprising a major online infrastructure that generated about US$4 million per month in revenue. He was a bit surprised that the system had gone do...
The Windows animation bug (ANI) caused widespread concern because exploits against it became widely available before Microsoft could release a patch. But like other zero-day threats before it, there are measures companies can take to at least try to ...
A pair of Harvard University IT staffers last week released a free virtual appliance that supports their open source network access controlÂ platform -- just one of many free NAC tools springing up to address security-hungry customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
- Will Supreme Court settle network neutrality issue?
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW