Next time you try to schedule a meeting with someone and an assistant named Amy or Andrew Ingram sets up the logistics, here's a pro tip: You may be chatting with a robot.
A new feature Google announced Tuesday lets people get through a whole bunch of email using machine-learning-powered smart replies.
Google adds a feature to block email received in Gmail, and moves its unsubscribe feature to the Android Gmail app.
The Cryptolocker ransomeware virus has reared its ugly head once again on Australian shores.
Users will soon start to see more ads on Twitter based on Web browsing activity, under a new program partly designed to leverage the site's popularity on mobile devices.
Attackers are exploiting a new and unpatched vulnerability in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 that allows them to execute code with higher privileges than they have access to.
Facebook on Friday moved ahead with some proposed changes to its privacy policies to clarify that users' posts on the site can be used in advertisements, but that users have controls to limit their appearance.
A malicious software program found in ATMs in Mexico has been improved and translated into English, which suggests it may be used elsewhere, according to security vendor Symantec.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Cisco Systems released software security updates Wednesday to address denial-of-service and arbitrary command execution vulnerabilities in several products, including a known flaw in the Apache Struts development framework used by some of them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Westpac CIO: How my ‘200-year-old startup’ stays agile
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC