Next time you try to schedule a meeting with someone and an assistant named Amy or Andrew Ingram sets up the logistics, here's a pro tip: You may be chatting with a robot.
A new feature Google announced Tuesday lets people get through a whole bunch of email using machine-learning-powered smart replies.
Google adds a feature to block email received in Gmail, and moves its unsubscribe feature to the Android Gmail app.
The Cryptolocker ransomeware virus has reared its ugly head once again on Australian shores.
Users will soon start to see more ads on Twitter based on Web browsing activity, under a new program partly designed to leverage the site's popularity on mobile devices.
Attackers are exploiting a new and unpatched vulnerability in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 that allows them to execute code with higher privileges than they have access to.
Facebook on Friday moved ahead with some proposed changes to its privacy policies to clarify that users' posts on the site can be used in advertisements, but that users have controls to limit their appearance.
A malicious software program found in ATMs in Mexico has been improved and translated into English, which suggests it may be used elsewhere, according to security vendor Symantec.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Cisco Systems released software security updates Wednesday to address denial-of-service and arbitrary command execution vulnerabilities in several products, including a known flaw in the Apache Struts development framework used by some of them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer | DC Relocation |VoIP Refresh | CCNA | CCNPNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC