Casual hacking is almost as established a part of teen life as downloading music to an iPod, a new survey of the age group has claimed.
Gmail is making the frustrating process of switching e-mail providers just a bit easier. Google introduced a new feature for its Webmail service that allows new users to easily import all their e-mail and contacts from Hotmail, Yahoo, or AOL accounts...
A group of surveyed small and medium businesses (SMBs) from the region lack basic security and storage measures, said information security vendor Symantec.
If there's a sudden cyberattack on the U.S. Navy, Jim Granger could be among the first to know since it's his job to keep watch.
All but one of the legal claims filed against Hannaford Bros. -- the Maine-based retailer that suffered a security breach exposing some four million credit and debit cards -- has been dismissed.
As expected, Adobe patched a zero-day vulnerability in its popular Adobe Reader software Tuesday, marking the second time in three months that it delivered an update on the same day Microsoft issued its monthly fixes.
PC software piracy was on the upswing in 2008 for the second year in a row, because PC shipments grew fastest in high-piracy countries like China and India, according to a study released Tuesday by the Business Software Alliance (BSA).
The Interactive Advertising Bureau has published guidelines for determining when fraudsters are taking advantage of pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements.
Mac users have reported an unusual number of problems installing Mac OS X 10.5.7, the huge security and feature update that Apple unveiled yesterday.
A security researcher has called foul on Microsoft for doing exactly what it has thrashed hackers over for years: revealing information that can be used to hijack computers before a patch is available.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTAPI Design LeadVIC
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBI/DW Lead DeveloperVIC
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTHealth Software Support Consultant - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperWA