Days after a hacker claimed to have broken into a database and encrypted millions of prescription records at Virginia's Department of Health Professions, it remains unclear what happened.
Data on the Pentagon's Joint Strike Fighter aircraft that was recently reported as being illegally accessed by foreign cyberspies has been available for more than four years on a peer-to-peer file sharing network, the CEO of a software vendor said at...
The South Korean government could force Google to block access to its YouTube Web site in an ongoing dispute over user privacy, Google's deputy counsel said Monday.
Adobe has promised to patch the newest zero-day vulnerability in its popular Adobe Reader software no later than next Tuesday, potentially adding another update to the month's busiest patch day for the second time in three months.
Consumer Reports magazine slapped its Best Buy logo on a trio of free security programs for Windows PCs, saying that they offer the "best combination of performance and price" and are a smarter pick than suites from companies like Symantec Corp. and ...
Apple and Opera lag behind Google and Mozilla when it comes to distributing Web browser updates due to how they've structured their patch programs, according to new research.
Recent cybersecurity legislation introduced in the U.S. Congress seems to be creating a split in the tech community. Some security vendors say new regulations may be necessary, while a major tech association said it has major concerns about the legis...
Google has unveiled a new service that will push Gmail and calendar items to the native client software on BlackBerry devices, stepping up the search giant's efforts in the enterprise market.
Pirated copies of Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) on file-sharing sites contain malware, according to users who have downloaded the upgrade.
Adobe Systems expects to have patches ready to fix the latest flaws in Acrobat and Reader by next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW