Researchers from the University of California gained control over a well-known and powerful network of hacked computers for 10 days, gaining insight into how it steals personal and financial data.
Two Missouri men who made over US$4 million pitching and selling everything from electronics to teeth whiteners to students in more than 2000 colleges and universities have been indicted by a federal grand jury on a variety of e-mail spamming and rel...
LexisNexis acknowledged Friday that criminals used its information retrieval service for more than three years to gather data that was used to commit credit card fraud.
The U.S. Congress should look to provide incentives for private businesses to adopt stronger cybersecurity practices instead of creating new mandates, one information security expert told a congressional subcommittee Friday.
The former IT director for a nonprofit organ and tissue donation center pleaded guilty to a charge that she broke into the organization's computer network and deleted organ donation database records, invoice files, and database and accounting softwar...
The CEO of a Seattle-area consulting company was sentenced to three months of home confinement Thursday for destroying a client's Web site following a contract dispute.
Facebook users were hit Wednesday with a phishing attack that tried to steal names and passwords from users of the popular social network.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday acknowledged that all versions of its popular PDF software, including editions for Windows, the Mac and Linux, contain at least one, and possibly two, critical vulnerabilities.
Writing in the latest issue of Virus Bulletin (registration required), two Symantec researchers report what they believe is the first evidence of a major botnet consisting of compromised Macs.
Researchers are developing a software program that will correlate stock price movements with news story headlines as a way to detect insider trading.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia