Cybercriminals who went after Facebook users with a number of phishing attacks last week have now turned around and begun sending spam messages from the Facebook accounts they cracked.
Indian security researchers have released proof-of-concept code that can be used to take over a computer running Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7 operating system, despite earlier promising not to make the code public for fear it could be misused.
Microsoft today said it will deliver just one security update next week, a fix for PowerPoint that's probably the patch for a month-old bug that developers admitted they missed during stress testing.
Spammers have turned back the clock and are recycling a years-old tactic by planting their messages in images, a security researcher warned Wednesday.
Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) continues a long-running Microsoft practice that puts users at risk, a security researcher said Wednesday.
Days after a hacker claimed to have broken into a database and encrypted millions of prescription records at Virginia's Department of Health Professions, it remains unclear what happened.
Data on the Pentagon's Joint Strike Fighter aircraft that was recently reported as being illegally accessed by foreign cyberspies has been available for more than four years on a peer-to-peer file sharing network, the CEO of a software vendor said at...
The South Korean government could force Google to block access to its YouTube Web site in an ongoing dispute over user privacy, Google's deputy counsel said Monday.
Adobe has promised to patch the newest zero-day vulnerability in its popular Adobe Reader software no later than next Tuesday, potentially adding another update to the month's busiest patch day for the second time in three months.
Consumer Reports magazine slapped its Best Buy logo on a trio of free security programs for Windows PCs, saying that they offer the "best combination of performance and price" and are a smarter pick than suites from companies like Symantec Corp. and ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager l Business Focused l Telco Activations - Pennant Hills locationNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC