Researchers from the University of California gained control over a well-known and powerful network of hacked computers for 10 days, gaining insight into how it steals personal and financial data.
Two Missouri men who made over US$4 million pitching and selling everything from electronics to teeth whiteners to students in more than 2000 colleges and universities have been indicted by a federal grand jury on a variety of e-mail spamming and rel...
LexisNexis acknowledged Friday that criminals used its information retrieval service for more than three years to gather data that was used to commit credit card fraud.
The U.S. Congress should look to provide incentives for private businesses to adopt stronger cybersecurity practices instead of creating new mandates, one information security expert told a congressional subcommittee Friday.
The former IT director for a nonprofit organ and tissue donation center pleaded guilty to a charge that she broke into the organization's computer network and deleted organ donation database records, invoice files, and database and accounting softwar...
The CEO of a Seattle-area consulting company was sentenced to three months of home confinement Thursday for destroying a client's Web site following a contract dispute.
Facebook users were hit Wednesday with a phishing attack that tried to steal names and passwords from users of the popular social network.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday acknowledged that all versions of its popular PDF software, including editions for Windows, the Mac and Linux, contain at least one, and possibly two, critical vulnerabilities.
Writing in the latest issue of Virus Bulletin (registration required), two Symantec researchers report what they believe is the first evidence of a major botnet consisting of compromised Macs.
Researchers are developing a software program that will correlate stock price movements with news story headlines as a way to detect insider trading.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
- Google goes after SharePoint with new enterprise tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA