The former IT director for a nonprofit organ and tissue donation center pleaded guilty to a charge that she broke into the organization's computer network and deleted organ donation database records, invoice files, and database and accounting softwar...
The CEO of a Seattle-area consulting company was sentenced to three months of home confinement Thursday for destroying a client's Web site following a contract dispute.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Facebook users were hit Wednesday with a phishing attack that tried to steal names and passwords from users of the popular social network.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday acknowledged that all versions of its popular PDF software, including editions for Windows, the Mac and Linux, contain at least one, and possibly two, critical vulnerabilities.
Writing in the latest issue of Virus Bulletin (registration required), two Symantec researchers report what they believe is the first evidence of a major botnet consisting of compromised Macs.
Researchers are developing a software program that will correlate stock price movements with news story headlines as a way to detect insider trading.
McAfee has launched a new Web site designed to help cybercrime victims recover from hacker attacks.
A study from security vendor Qualys has found that companies are patching just a hair faster than they were five years ago.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday confirmed that it's investigating reports that its popular PDF viewing software, Adobe Reader, contains a critical vulnerability.
Europe needs a "Mister cyber security" to take control in the event of an attack on Internet infrastructure, Europe's telecommunications commissioner, Viviane Reding said Monday.
Latest News Articles
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents
- SEC drops probe into Facebook's pre-IPO sales disclosures
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $779.95 free shipping
- $169.95 free shipping
- $399 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »