Two Missouri men who made over US$4 million pitching and selling everything from electronics to teeth whiteners to students in more than 2000 colleges and universities have been indicted by a federal grand jury on a variety of e-mail spamming and rel...
LexisNexis acknowledged Friday that criminals used its information retrieval service for more than three years to gather data that was used to commit credit card fraud.
The U.S. Congress should look to provide incentives for private businesses to adopt stronger cybersecurity practices instead of creating new mandates, one information security expert told a congressional subcommittee Friday.
The former IT director for a nonprofit organ and tissue donation center pleaded guilty to a charge that she broke into the organization's computer network and deleted organ donation database records, invoice files, and database and accounting softwar...
The CEO of a Seattle-area consulting company was sentenced to three months of home confinement Thursday for destroying a client's Web site following a contract dispute.
Facebook users were hit Wednesday with a phishing attack that tried to steal names and passwords from users of the popular social network.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday acknowledged that all versions of its popular PDF software, including editions for Windows, the Mac and Linux, contain at least one, and possibly two, critical vulnerabilities.
Writing in the latest issue of Virus Bulletin (registration required), two Symantec researchers report what they believe is the first evidence of a major botnet consisting of compromised Macs.
Researchers are developing a software program that will correlate stock price movements with news story headlines as a way to detect insider trading.
McAfee has launched a new Web site designed to help cybercrime victims recover from hacker attacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Merry Christmas: Kogan donated $10K to support the open-source community
- Gmail iOS app gets better navigation, message handling on iPads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW