Computer fraud may be a big problem for banks today, but the telephone is becoming a critical tool for fraudsters, bank executives say.
Attackers, probably based in China, are exploiting a December bug in Microsoft Word to hijack Windows PCs, Vietnamese security researchers warned Thursday.
Hackers can successfully attack Windows PCs months -- even years -- after Microsoft Corp. fixes a flaw, a security expert said Thursday, because there's always a pool of unpatched systems.
As full-disk encryption becomes increasingly used to protect data, new software tools that can recover lost passwords or change forgotten ones are being released.
Optus’ decision to join the Federal Government's controversial Internet filtering trial has been shrugged off by the Opposition and independent, Nick Xenophon.
Australia’s second largest internet service provider, Optus, will belatedly take part in the federal government’s controversial internet filtering trial.
The Obama administration is considering a new military cyber command for protecting US Department of Defense networks and developing offensive cyber war capabilities, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.
Some bot-infected PCs can crank out as many as 25,000 spam messages per hour, new research released Wednesday claimed.
A security consultant is developing a search engine called NKill that aims to track the security vulnerabilities on every computer connected to the Internet, with the ability for users to search for vulnerable computers in a country or inside a speci...
It's late November 2008 and anti-government protestors have taken over Bangkok's airport. Thousands of travelers from around the world are literally stranded and fear a violent clash between pro- and anti-government demonstrators.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC