Writing in the latest issue of Virus Bulletin (registration required), two Symantec researchers report what they believe is the first evidence of a major botnet consisting of compromised Macs.
Researchers are developing a software program that will correlate stock price movements with news story headlines as a way to detect insider trading.
McAfee has launched a new Web site designed to help cybercrime victims recover from hacker attacks.
A study from security vendor Qualys has found that companies are patching just a hair faster than they were five years ago.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday confirmed that it's investigating reports that its popular PDF viewing software, Adobe Reader, contains a critical vulnerability.
Europe needs a "Mister cyber security" to take control in the event of an attack on Internet infrastructure, Europe's telecommunications commissioner, Viviane Reding said Monday.
A Dutch university has landed a European Research Council grant to continue work on a Unix-type operating system that aims to be more reliable and secure than Linux or Microsoft Windows.
Spammers have seized on the growing interest in news of a possible swine flu epidemic to hawk fake pharmaceuticals, security experts warned Monday.
Australia is one of the world's most targeted nations for cyber-crime, according to a security report.
Mainstream media hype leading up to the Conficker worm's April 1 software update may have distracted people from legitimate cyber threats, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation's head of cyber security said Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperNSW