A malicious software program found in ATMs in Mexico has been improved and translated into English, which suggests it may be used elsewhere, according to security vendor Symantec.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Cisco Systems released software security updates Wednesday to address denial-of-service and arbitrary command execution vulnerabilities in several products, including a known flaw in the Apache Struts development framework used by some of them.
Vulnerabilities in the management interfaces of some wireless router and network-attached storage products from Netgear expose the devices to remote attacks that could result in their complete compromise, researchers warn.
Embarrassing photos, bad poetry, MS Paint art...what you keep in your Dropbox account is your business. Two-factor authentication can help keep it that way.
After releasing the first version of Knox security software after a long testing period, Samsung is working on version 2.0.
D-Link will address by the end of October a security issue in some of its routers that could allow attackers to change the device settings without requiring a username and password.
Google said Wednesday it plans to reward developers for developing proactive security improvements for some of the most widely used open-source software programs.
Hackers capitalize on other people's mistakes. But they make their own as well.
The popular mobile messaging application WhatsApp Messenger has a major design flaw in its cryptographic implementation that could allow attackers to decrypt intercepted messages, according to a Dutch developer.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
- Researchers build undetectable rootkit for programmable logic controllers
- Google clashes with Microsoft over Windows flaw disclosure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA