Judges and police investigators are on track to submit about the same number of requests to Microsoft for end user data this year as they did in 2012, according to figures released Friday.
A new piece of information-stealing malware that appeared earlier this year has been rapidly gaining traction during the past few weeks, with hundreds of infection attempts being detected every day by antivirus vendors.
On Friday the iPhone 5s will be out on the street, and with it, Apple's fingerprint scanning technology. There are still some concerns about how Apple is implementing and managing fingerprint authentication, but as long as the iPhone 5s doesn't fumbl...
Digital advocacy group, La Quadrature du Net (QdN), has accused Europe’s Digital Agenda Commissioner of caving in to pressure from telcos and abandoning her promise to protect net neutrality.
A Pennsylvania man who was allegedly a member of the computer hacking group the Underground Intelligence Agency has pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy and two counts of computer intrusion, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A new Web-based service for cybercriminals automates the creation of fake scanned documents that can help fraudsters bypass the identity verification processes used by some banks, e-commerce businesses and other online services providers, according t...
The capabilities of malware targeting the market-leading Android platform are mimicking those of Trojans that have wrung profits from Windows PC users for years, a new study shows.
Citing installation issues and inadequate testing, Microsoft has withdrawn an Exchange Server 2013 security update that it issued earlier this week as part of its "Patch Tuesday" release cycle.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Google has announced a new Android Device Manager service and app designed to plug physical security holes. It will be available later in August.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW