Hackers capitalize on other people's mistakes. But they make their own as well.
The popular mobile messaging application WhatsApp Messenger has a major design flaw in its cryptographic implementation that could allow attackers to decrypt intercepted messages, according to a Dutch developer.
Four men have been arrested by the U.K.'s National Crime Agency (NCA) for drug offenses in connection with their involvement in Silk Road, an Internet underground marketplace for drugs and other illegal items.
As anticipated, the latest round of Microsoft's Patch Tuesday monthly release of security fixes addresses a widely known Internet Explorer (IE) vulnerability already being exploited by malicious hackers.
An exploit for a vulnerability that affects all versions of Internet Explorer and has yet to be patched by Microsoft has been integrated into the open-source Metasploit penetration testing tool, a move that might spur an increasing number of attacks ...
Judges and police investigators are on track to submit about the same number of requests to Microsoft for end user data this year as they did in 2012, according to figures released Friday.
A new piece of information-stealing malware that appeared earlier this year has been rapidly gaining traction during the past few weeks, with hundreds of infection attempts being detected every day by antivirus vendors.
On Friday the iPhone 5s will be out on the street, and with it, Apple's fingerprint scanning technology. There are still some concerns about how Apple is implementing and managing fingerprint authentication, but as long as the iPhone 5s doesn't fumbl...
Digital advocacy group, La Quadrature du Net (QdN), has accused Europe’s Digital Agenda Commissioner of caving in to pressure from telcos and abandoning her promise to protect net neutrality.
A Pennsylvania man who was allegedly a member of the computer hacking group the Underground Intelligence Agency has pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy and two counts of computer intrusion, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW