PayPal, the Internet-based money transfer system owned by eBay, is trying to persuade e-mail providers to block messages that lack digital signatures, which are aimed at cutting down on phishing scams, a company attorney said Tuesday.
For at least the third time this month, Google is grappling with performance and availability problems in the Gmail service of Google Apps, the suite of hosted services that many consider a potential threat to Microsoft's Office suite of desktop soft...
Malware purveyors are increasingly tailoring their virus distribution and attack techniques to take advantage of different classes of end-users, according to researchers with the Internet Security Systems' X-Force team at IBM.
Bugs in Sun Microsystems's StarOffice and OpenOffice.org's OpenOffice application suites allow attackers to snatch control of a computer by serving up malicious documents or URLs, the two organizations said Monday.
Developers have released a major update to the Metasploit security testing tool designed to run more smoothly on the Windows operating system.
New software has been published on the Internet that could be used to exploit a known flaw in Internet Explorer.
An Internet scorecard application which rates potential risks on Web sites has been downloaded more than 38 million times since it was launched 12 months ago.
A large group of organizations led by the SANS Institute has launched a new information security skills assessment and certification program for software programmers.
The Hacker Foundation, a nonprofit organization of ethical security researchers, is trying to extend its reach and encourage more people to join its ranks to help further codify the United States hacking community.
Symantec is dramatically expanding its mobile security offerings this week, adding VPN (virtual private network), data encryption, antispam and other features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW