In the same way some e-commerce sites serve up customized content based on a user's profile, cybercriminals are increasingly using personalization techniques to more effectively attack those who visit their Web sites.
Users of AOL's AIM instant messaging system now have access to a plug-in that identifies their geographic location in a more precise manner than a similar plug-in developed last year.
The little lock icon that appears on a Web browser window frame when a secure connection exists between a browser and a Web server may be lulling users into a false sense of security.
A Trojan horse exploiting a flaw in Apple's QuickTime that was patched two weeks ago is infecting MySpace.com users' computers, collecting confidential information, including passwords, several security companies said Monday.
Microsoft last Thursday acknowledged poor test results of its OneCare antivirus software, but promised it would do better by paying more attention to malware actually in the wild.
Microsoft's own bug hunters should cut Windows Vista some slack and rate its vulnerabilities differently because of the operating system's new, baked-in defenses, according to the developer who is often the public persona of the company's Security De...
Google's blogger.com is being hijacked to spread malware through fake blogs, a security vendor has warned.
Mozilla is changing the way it publishes security fixes for its Firefox browser.
They won't divulge their real names, they call their project a "whiny, attention-seeking ploy," and they appear to take their fashion cues from Beastie Boys music videos.
Internet auction fraud remains the most frequently reported online crime, but complaints over online purchases that are never delivered are on the rise, according to data released Friday by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation's Internet Crime Co...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- An inside look at Microsoft’s booming cloud business
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
- Infographic: Commercial drones by the numbers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD