A Microsoft executive Wednesday said Windows Vista's first 90 days was a huge security success when compared to the opening three months of Windows XP, the current Apple Mac OS X, and three flavours of Linux.
Israel unfortunately is home to the most malicious Internet activity per Internet user, said Symantec's twice-yearly Internet Security Threat Report issued on Monday. The report covered the second half of 2006.
Businesses may unwittingly leave themselves open to application-layer attacks because they don't understand their networks lack defenses to deflect them, according to a study by Forrester Research.
Security researchers have been touting the growing nature of professionalism among virus authors over the last several years, but new evidence points to increased cooperation between malware writers spread around the globe, according to some experts.
Mozilla's Firefox suffered from 26 percent fewer vulnerabilities in the second half of 2006 than Microsoft's Internet Explorer, a security company's research said Monday.
Oracle is working with Sun Microsystems to fix a bug affecting how the E-Business Suite runs on Windows Vista.
In the same way some e-commerce sites serve up customized content based on a user's profile, cybercriminals are increasingly using personalization techniques to more effectively attack those who visit their Web sites.
Users of AOL's AIM instant messaging system now have access to a plug-in that identifies their geographic location in a more precise manner than a similar plug-in developed last year.
The little lock icon that appears on a Web browser window frame when a secure connection exists between a browser and a Web server may be lulling users into a false sense of security.
A Trojan horse exploiting a flaw in Apple's QuickTime that was patched two weeks ago is infecting MySpace.com users' computers, collecting confidential information, including passwords, several security companies said Monday.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Apple's Plus plan pays off
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW