Core Security Technologies says it's discovered an IPv6-related buffer-overflow vulnerability in several versions of the OpenBSD operating system that would allow an attacker to knock a server offline or take control at the kernel level. The OpenBSD ...
Sophos will weave network access control (NAC) functions into its client antivirus security product, Endpoint Security, over the next 12 months, the company's chief executive officer said on Thursday at Cebit in Hanover, Germany.
What if the good guys started using the tools of the bad guys to catch the bad guys, but other good guys stopped them from doing that?
Apple Tuesday made up for Microsoft's patch sabbatical by releasing a security update that featured fixes for 45 vulnerabilities, a third of which addressed flaws first made public during a pair of bug-a-day projects in late 2006 and early this year....
Figures from UK payments association Apacs show UK online banking fraud increased from £23.2 million (AUD$57.1 million) in 2005 to £33.5 million (AUD$82.4 million) last year.
Mozilla is still wrestling with adding a security feature to Firefox that its browser rival, Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7, uses on Windows Vista to keep malware from hijacking computers.
Grisoft SRO rolled out two security products on Tuesday for small businesses that want simple management, the company said.
Microsoft quietly deployed a patch to its Windows Live OneCare security suite earlier than expected to fix a bug that has erased some users' e-mail.
Symantec has uncovered an unusually sophisticated email scam, targeting eBay users with a combination of legitimate eBay auctions and a Windows Trojan that intercepts a user's web traffic.
US-based Domain registrar and hosting company GoDaddy.com was hit with "significant and sustained" distributed denial-of-service attacks Sunday, the company said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA