They won't divulge their real names, they call their project a "whiny, attention-seeking ploy," and they appear to take their fashion cues from Beastie Boys music videos.
Internet auction fraud remains the most frequently reported online crime, but complaints over online purchases that are never delivered are on the rise, according to data released Friday by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation's Internet Crime Co...
Security vendor Trend Micro will release a new version of its mobile security software for Nokia smartphones next month that adds a built-in firewall and improves malware detection, the company said Thursday at Cebit in Hanover, Germany.
Core Security Technologies says it's discovered an IPv6-related buffer-overflow vulnerability in several versions of the OpenBSD operating system that would allow an attacker to knock a server offline or take control at the kernel level. The OpenBSD ...
Sophos will weave network access control (NAC) functions into its client antivirus security product, Endpoint Security, over the next 12 months, the company's chief executive officer said on Thursday at Cebit in Hanover, Germany.
What if the good guys started using the tools of the bad guys to catch the bad guys, but other good guys stopped them from doing that?
Apple Tuesday made up for Microsoft's patch sabbatical by releasing a security update that featured fixes for 45 vulnerabilities, a third of which addressed flaws first made public during a pair of bug-a-day projects in late 2006 and early this year....
Figures from UK payments association Apacs show UK online banking fraud increased from £23.2 million (AUD$57.1 million) in 2005 to £33.5 million (AUD$82.4 million) last year.
Mozilla is still wrestling with adding a security feature to Firefox that its browser rival, Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7, uses on Windows Vista to keep malware from hijacking computers.
Grisoft SRO rolled out two security products on Tuesday for small businesses that want simple management, the company said.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperVIC
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTIteration ManagerSA