Grisoft SRO rolled out two security products on Tuesday for small businesses that want simple management, the company said.
Microsoft quietly deployed a patch to its Windows Live OneCare security suite earlier than expected to fix a bug that has erased some users' e-mail.
Symantec has uncovered an unusually sophisticated email scam, targeting eBay users with a combination of legitimate eBay auctions and a Windows Trojan that intercepts a user's web traffic.
US-based Domain registrar and hosting company GoDaddy.com was hit with "significant and sustained" distributed denial-of-service attacks Sunday, the company said.
Cheap or free registration of new domain names drives the growth in Web sites used for spamming or hosting malicious software, according to research from McAfee.
A Windows feature designed to simplify computing for disabled users could be misused in Vista, a McAfee Inc. researcher reported Monday.
Nearly a year after Microsoft introduced Windows Live OneCare, the company's first foray into the security market is still getting low marks from analysts and users.
Pornographic spam dropped to an all-time low in February, as spammers concentrated on health-related products and other general product pitches, according to a report from vendor Symantec.
Microsoft will skip next week's usual Patch Tuesday because it has no fixes for users, the company announced today.
Microsoft has acknowledged that a bug in its Windows Live OneCare security suite has been causing users' e-mail to vanish from Outlook and Outlook Express.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
- Researchers build undetectable rootkit for programmable logic controllers
- Google clashes with Microsoft over Windows flaw disclosure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Manager - Documentation RebrandQLD
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperACT
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTClient Service AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW